British Speedway Forum

Speedway Betting 2023

orion

First bets of the season.

BELLE VUE v SHEFFIELD

Dan Bewley Over 11 @ 4/6 (Exactly what @Heathcote said)

Jaimon Lidsey Over 7 @ 29/20 (I think he's being underrated a bit around his home track so I'm happy to take a chance considering the price)

PETERBOROUGH v IPSWICH

Emil Sayfutdinov Over 10 @ 5/6 (Emil has done a few warm up meetings and he's hit the ground running, Shoe in for Heat 15 imo)

Keynan Rew +1 v Hans Andersen @ 11/8 (This is the value bet of the night imo, Hans hasn't done any warm up meetings so he could be a bit rusty, Hans could easily find himself on 1 point from his first two rides imo, Riding in Heat 1 with Nicki Pedersen v Jason Doyle and Erik Riss followed by a programmed ride in Heat 6 that also features Nicki Pedersen and Emil Sayfutdinov)

Edited by TTT

Evens for the night and I'll happily take that as riders will still be a bit rusty.

Emil is one to back in every meeting this season and I'll happily keep Lidsey onside around the NSS as he'll be underrated on several occasions imo.

SAM MASTERS 0 vs. Nicolai Klindt @ 10/11 (Masters is a scoring machine around Monmore, Klindt needs over 12 to beat him imo)

SAM MASTERS Over 10 @ 13/10 (11 from 5 riders should be easy for Sam considering half of KL's team don't go well around Monmore)

KRZYSZTOF KASPRZAK Under & Exactly 5 @ 6/4 & 9/2 (Based on history this is probably going to be the best value bet of the season, KK has always been abysmal around Monmore)

Edited by TTT

1 hour ago, TTT said:

SAM MASTERS 0 vs. Nicolai Klindt @ 10/11 (Masters is a scoring machine around Monmore, Klindt needs over 12 to beat him imo)

SAM MASTERS Over 10 @ 13/10 (11 from 5 riders should be easy for Sam considering half of KL's team don't go well around Monmore)

KRZYSZTOF KASPRZAK Under & Exactly 5 @ 6/4 & 9/2 (Based on history this is probably going to be the best value bet of the season, KK has always been abysmal around Monmore)

I managed to get Kasprzak under 5 at 9/5 

Also on Masters over Klindt and Iversen under 8 in the PC meeting

Gone with Wolves -4. Scotty went well there in the SW testimonial recently, and i think -4 is generous. I was thinking -8 myself.

Also Masters over Klindt. I can see NK being the Stars best scorer, but i can't see him out scoring Masters at Monmore.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Correct

Thank you, I haven't had a bet for a while and need to remind myself of all the numbers... :D

Also gone with Josh Pickering over 4 points (£10)

Josh Pickering exactly 4 points (£2) so if he gets exactly 4 points I only lose £1 overall because I'll get £11 back, making back most of my over 4 points bet I lost

And I've put a couple £1 bets on riders scores in the PCMT... I started the day with £35 in my account, if I can finish it with £35 still, I'll be happy, or anything over very happy :D Just a bit of fun ain't it