British Speedway Forum

Sam's Testimonial

20 hours ago, fish keeper said:

Will be great  to see Freddie riding again in Sam's meeting was a master around the green just need PK now.

Has PK still been active on a bike since his retirement? If he’s continued dipping his toe in now and again he might be up for it. Loved PK personally, was an absolute menace at Foxhall and rarely dropped points! One of the nicest blokes you could wish to meet too. Will never forget how kind he was to my kids seeking his autograph after meetings, top top fella. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Has PK still been active on a bike since his retirement? If he’s continued dipping his toe in now and again he might be up for it. Loved PK personally, was an absolute menace at Foxhall and rarely dropped points! One of the nicest blokes you could wish to meet too. Will never forget how kind he was to my kids seeking his autograph after meetings, top top fella. 

9 hours ago, bruno said:

Wasn't sure about going to this but with Freddie riding think I might have a change of mind

Freddie was Fab around MG....Especially  when he couldnt ride it at first ...i bet CVS  would have him back in a flash ...

52 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Brilliant  rider in his day ....never new when he was beaten at MG...Never gave up ...Fab rider ...

5 hours ago, bruno said:

Be good if PK turned up and also that other Monmore Legend Billy Hamill. Lol. Only joking Wolves fans I am a Wolf now honest. Well I think I am

Yeah ...Hamill was brilliant  at MG...As was G.Hancock....As for P.K was a nightmare when he was behide you ...You never new which way he was coming from ...brilliant  rider at M.G..

On 1/19/2023 at 7:38 AM, Arch Stanton said:

Got 21pts there in '06 days after neck damage sustained on his children's trampoline...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, noaksey said:

Freezing cold, unrideable track, Fred's testimonial at MG. Never again will I travel for this type of meeting I said

Wouldn't miss Freddie and Jacob back at the Green though...

Remember it well.The coldest speedway meeting I've ever attended.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2023 at 5:41 PM, noaksey said:

Freezing cold, unrideable track, Fred's testimonial at MG. Never again will I travel for this type of meeting I said

Wouldn't miss Freddie and Jacob back at the Green though...

Line up looking good  for Sams Testimonial....one rider left.....No S .Worrall  as yet ....