British Speedway Forum

Gorzow GP Saturday 24th June 2023

Well bowled ref. 

One decent race at least!

He's so much better than the rest, it's ridiculous

• Like 3

Utterly dire GP on what is meant to be a decent race track. Only decent race was the final but Zmarzlik just hasn’t got any real opposition. Turn the clock back 10-15 years ago and the event was far more competitive. Today it’s who can stop Zmarzlik, and the answer is no one. Especially as it’s so Polish based and raced on a tr5ck Zmarzlik knows like the back of his hands.

Utterly, utterly boring to be honest and a real shame. I have always looked forwards to the GP series but frankly it’s hardly worth the time. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

During the meeting I was thinking it is getting boring that Zmarzlik always wins. Then all of a sudden it wasn't boring any more.

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Utterly dire GP on what is meant to be a decent race track. Only decent race was the final but Zmarzlik just hasn’t got any real opposition. Turn the clock back 10-15 years ago and the event was far more competitive. Today it’s who can stop Zmarzlik, and the answer is no one. Especially as it’s so Polish based and raced on a tr5ck Zmarzlik knows like the back of his hands.

Utterly, utterly boring to be honest and a real shame. I have always looked forwards to the GP series but frankly it’s hardly worth the time. 

Thats a bit of a myth there are loads of tracks in poland that are better than Gorzow.

Edited by eric i