What I think your team will be.

1. Nick Morris 10.13

2. James Shanes 4.68

3. Justin Sedgmen 7.04

4. Ashley Morris 4.80

5. Troy Batchelor 7.29

6. James Pearson 4.00

7. 2.00 Pointer

Don't think Shanes will be there and I hope its not Batchelor...not sure my thoughts on Ashley Morris ? I like him as a person but I don't think he'll add to his average....

I think Nick Morris is a good rider, but I'd rather see Harris in the team!

I'm pretty sure I read that the Rent last season was based on a figure set for 20 meetings.

That means with a gurantee of only 11 this season, hopefully more of course, that Nigel will either have to pay MORE per meeting or has he been able to re-negotiate.

Brummies were allegedly one of the Clubs supporting 1 home and 1 away, so presumably he'd rather pay more Rent for fewer Meetings than less Rent for what they think are too many Meetings. A case of trying to break even with quality over quantity rather then losing another shed load when there is simply more than people can realistically pay for.

£20 a meeting 11 times is £220

£18 a meeting 17 times (2 home + KOC and assuming no Shield) is £306

Hopefully enough will come out for those 11 meetings to justify the incredible financial commitment the Owners are making.

I will say now that good health permitting that I will attend all 11 Fixtures currently planned and buy a season Ticket as they are good value. 

43 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

The trouble now is : Only 8 meaningful fixtures ! the scrapping of 2 home/away is going to have a significant impact on attendances, unless it's a KOC Final meeting.

Only a handful of fans turn up for mickey mouse competitions!

Biggest mistake by the promoters overturning the 2 home 2 away LEAGUE meetings for 2023. They should have asked the fans what they think!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Biggest mistake by the promoters overturning the 2 home 2 away LEAGUE meetings for 2023. They should have asked the fans what they think!

Couldn't agree more. When they talk about cutting costs and then agree to have 3/4 meetings in a Mickey Mouse cup that no-one will bother watching. I'd sooner scrap the KO Cup and have the extra league meetings.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

the scrapping of 2 home/away is going to have a significant impact on attendances

Annual totals yes, but attendance per meeting, probably not. The Brummies are down to the hard core "die hard fans" now, who will attend no matter what the cost. I just hope that their stadium rental is on a "per meeting" basis rather than "per season". If that's the case then there may be hope.

Only a £2 differential between full fare and OAP discount, down from the £3 previously. That's a step in the right direction. Also, the incentive for students is positive, in the hope of attracting the next generation of fans in.