British Speedway Forum

Birmingham Brummies 2023

*JJ

The first team change I'm expecting is a new manager ...... someone who knows what they're doing and someone who will give us half a chance of winning a Home meeting.

Someone that has some sought of clue about team tactics and when to use a T/S.

Someone that's going to make me and numerous other stay away fans,  want to return and spend my money to help keep the club in existence.

This manager will go down in history for all the wrong reasons.

If he had any integrity he would resign !

make me and numerous other stay away fans, want to return and spend my money to help keep the club in existence.

All I can say if you and other people think like this Birmingham won't survive the season, got to support the club now or it won't exist anymore, and probably won't come back especially as the greyhounds appear to want to do something different 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

The first team change I'm expecting is a new manager ...... someone who knows what they're doing and someone who will give us half a chance of winning a Home meeting.

Someone that's going to make me and numerous other stay away fans,  want to return and spend my money to help keep the club in existence.

As a bystander, I can't help feeling you've got a personal spite against a very hard-working, steeped-in-speedway, club official.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

If the mangement walk... that wait may be permanent.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

As a bystander, I can't help feeling you've got a personal spite against a very hard-working, steeped-in-speedway, club official.

You are so so wrong!!! 
Rogers  is an inept buffoon and is the worst thing to have happened to our club in recent times. There are many fans who feel  like this snd many who stay away  because of him. 
He’s never been part of a successful team snd never will be . 
there’s a reason he’s had so many clubs snd that’s because once they realise how much of a muppet he is, they can’t wait to get rid of him 

you are welcome to him at your club because we don’t want him at ours 

Edited by the hobbit
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Doesn't make him any good, though.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

No spite at all....doesn't matter how hard you work, he's just inept in his role as TM!

I'm not the only one that thinks this....have a look at the Brummies Forum if you're an interested bystander!

18 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

Does anyone know any heat leaders who havnt got a team or can ride in the championship?

Morris and wright have to go and then go get 2 heat leaders we need. 

Not going to get fans in with this current team

Can't agree with this.

One heat leader and a very good second string to replace Wright and Nielsen for a start.

Morris is underperforming at the moment but that wouldn't be anywhere near as noticeable if others were chipping in, his form will improve, I'm quite sure of that, although the huge average was an issue with initial team building, it may not be now..

Without sounding too harsh I'd keep Morris, Sedgman,  Bowtell and Thompson, and rebuild the team.

That's obviously not going to happen though.

Proctor didn't work and Joe Thomson is a work in progress.

Wright will not work.

Pearson is just not good enough

Nielsen..time to find a different career

begs the question 'who is available?'

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neila said:

make me and numerous other stay away fans, want to return and spend my money to help keep the club in existence.

All I can say if you and other people think like this Birmingham won't survive the season, got to support the club now or it won't exist anymore, and probably won't come back especially as the greyhounds appear to want to do something different 

What are the attendances like at Brum ATM ????