British Speedway Forum

Workington 2023

Could there be room for a Workington team in the NDL come 2023?

Here's hoping!!!

There will be a management meeting towards the end of November... fingers crossed...

Could be a huge announcement coming that is for sure... Track is ready to go..

Ancillary Buildings; Security and Utilities are the next big challenges to overcome...

So get your team requests in now Comets fans as you never know what you could be getting for Christmas...

Do "We (still) Believe"?

H18tory was made in 2018 and could be made again in 2023... UTC...

Regards
THJ

• Like 9

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Could there be room for a Workington team in the NDL come 2023?

Here's hoping!!!

There will be a management meeting towards the end of November... fingers crossed...

Could be a huge announcement coming that is for sure... Track is ready to go..

Ancillary Buildings; Security and Utilities are the next big challenges to overcome...

So get your team requests in now Comets fans as you never know what you could be getting for Christmas...

Do "We (still) Believe"?

H18tory was made in 2018 and could be made again in 2023... UTC...

Regards
THJ

Sure 2023 will be the start of great things to come, think they'll be room anywhere they want to go to be honest ( John) .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Much prefer the championship being honest 

So do I Geoff, but keep away from the shambles that has just finished, start lower down and run training schools etc to bring in the money,( hopefully,) then see what happens in the future, UTC

• Like 5

2 hours ago, proud panther said:

If I came up to see the new track, I would probably come up for the weekend. Question to THJ, as it appears you like a drink. Where could I go nearby for a good night out ?

New Travelodge opposite old stadium 10 minutes walk to new track, Spoon's in town for drink or station road working man's club to watch speedway GP . THJ drinks in scaryport.  (Marypory ) if you can be brave to meet him :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neila said:

New Travelodge opposite old stadium 10 minutes walk to new track, Spoon's in town for drink or station road working man's club to watch speedway GP . THJ drinks in scaryport.  (Marypory ) if you can be brave to meet him :D

10 minute walk from travelodge neil u got to be kidding esp at my age :rofl:

George Rothery has to be the first name on the team sheet for me (if still going. I know he missed near enough the entire season after dropping out of Armadale)

Lets get the local lads snapped up, keep them in the sport and boost not only the sport, but the talent in and around Cumbria.

Edited by Shaggy
  • Confused 1