British Speedway Forum

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

Same here.

Both semi finals and race off tickets bought and paid for and sitting in "My Tickets"

Can select the tickets for the final, but cannot select the ticket type other than for me (I need to get 10) for some bizarre reason? 

35 minutes ago, shoestringtours said:

Race-off and final bought for us two

Good speedway great food and a fantastic city…. It’s a dead cert for a brilliant weekend as we are flying out Friday but not sure which day to come back yet?

Hi shoestringtours

Did you have separate accounts in order to get tickets for the final or did you book two through one account?

I've managed to get tickets for the other three meetings and can select the seats I want for the final but can only select the ticket type for me even though I've entered all the information for the other members of my group??

2 minutes ago, paulw said:

Hi shoestringtours

Did you have separate accounts in order to get tickets for the final or did you book two through one account?

I've managed to get tickets for the other three meetings and can select the seats I want for the final but can only select the ticket type for me even though I've entered all the information for the other members of my group??

Have you pressed all the others to confirm their details and have the dates of birth correct?

I booked with the same account, bought race off tickets then went back and got the final no problem but it was only got two people

2 minutes ago, AMGMERC said:

Hi paulw that's the same as me used my account to buy two tickets carnt see how you can use another account as you run the risk of the seats next to you been taken.

You can choose any seats you want for the final they don’t have to be the same as the race off 

8 minutes ago, shoestringtours said:

You can choose any seats you want for the final they don’t have to be the same as the race off 

I just can't see what I'm doing wrong, but obviously I am! :)

Seats selected, different to the race off and they are all in my basket without any issues.

All the personal data is entered correctly and confirmed but other than for me (the account holder) it will not give me the option to chose the ticket type so I cannot buy them?

I've emailed the club but I don't expect a response as I expect they are getting quite a few about ticketing issues.

I'll just keep trying....

Good luck to anyone else having issues, stick at it :)

I've got tickets reserved but not been able to make payment yet, slightly reassured by the automated email back from the club which states 

If the query concerns the payment (unblocking, cancellation or renewal) on the website bilety.wts.pl - we would like to inform you that it will take place automatically after a few hours from the failed payment attempt. You will then be able to start the payment process again. Tickets/passes are reserved on your accounts for 48 hours.

Rico :rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, paulw said:

I just can't see what I'm doing wrong, but obviously I am! :)

Seats selected, different to the race off and they are all in my basket without any issues.

All the personal data is entered correctly and confirmed but other than for me (the account holder) it will not give me the option to chose the ticket type so I cannot buy them?

I've emailed the club but I don't expect a response as I expect they are getting quite a few about ticketing issues.

I'll just keep trying....

Good luck to anyone else having issues, stick at it :)

Yes had an issue with payment due to pressing the wrong button/language barrier and now my race off tickets are shown in my tickets as "awaiting payment" but it won't let me pay for them or cancel them and now I cannot buy new tickets for the race off and as a result cannot buy for the final. 

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

I've got tickets reserved but not been able to make payment yet, slightly reassured by the automated email back from the club which states 

If the query concerns the payment (unblocking, cancellation or renewal) on the website bilety.wts.pl - we would like to inform you that it will take place automatically after a few hours from the failed payment attempt. You will then be able to start the payment process again. Tickets/passes are reserved on your accounts for 48 hours.

Rico :rolleyes:

Sounds like the same issue I'm having!