British Speedway Forum

GP Challenge Gislaved Sweden Saturday 19th August Live on PPV

Weather forecast for Gislaved looking good for today. Not much chance of rain, in fact, quite a hot day. Might give it a go with the stream, hoping there will be some good racing.

Got my pass now. Point to note is the pass says start time 14:45, elsewhere I seen 15:45 which I assume is 1 hour ahead of uk.

37 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Weather forecast for Gislaved looking good for today. Not much chance of rain, in fact, quite a hot day. Might give it a go with the stream, hoping there will be some good racing.

Got my pass now. Point to note is the pass says start time 14:45, elsewhere I seen 15:45 which I assume is 1 hour ahead of uk.

Our pre-show starts with the meeting parade at 3:45pm local time with racing from 4pm - coverage will still be available after the meeting has started and later on demand.  Our friends and colleagues at Baansportfansite will be providing live official results, available with the meeting scorechart which you can print should you wish from the image below.

Cut and paste from the email promotion from tapes up promotions who are streaming the meeting. 

1 hour ago, Hackett said:

Our pre-show starts with the meeting parade at 3:45pm local time with racing from 4pm - coverage will still be available after the meeting has started and later on demand.  Our friends and colleagues at Baansportfansite will be providing live official results, available with the meeting scorechart which you can print should you wish from the image below.

Cut and paste from the email promotion from tapes up promotions who are streaming the meeting. 

Below cut and paste from my “ticket”, definitely shows 2:45 British standard time. I therefore assume in the quote above “local” time refers to Swedish time.

Broadcast Information

Date and time

2023 Speedway Grand Prix Challenge: Gislaved SWE

Date and time

19 AUGUST 2023

Begins at 2:45PM BST  (about 2 hours)

Just now, DazS said:

not got program so not sure who meets who in last lot of races

Heat 17:
Line Up: Jakobsen, Pz Pawlicki, Becker, Castagna
Comments:

Heat 18: