British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2023

12 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

There’s a big difference when your successful other fans hate you, Glasgow haven’t won nothing so how can you hate them when your as successful as the pirates then you will be entitled to that thread.

You beat me to it :nono:

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

I think our number 6 will be a young Aussie who agreed to go elsewhere and then changed his mind will be announced next.

I expect the in the knows to reply very quickly as to how this scandal shouldn’t be allowed and it’s not fair that they splash the cash.

Splash as much cash as you like, not done any good up to now :rofl:

21 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

There’s a big difference when your successful other fans hate you, Glasgow haven’t won nothing so how can you hate them when your as successful as the pirates then you will be entitled to that thread.

It's not a Glasgow fan who was talking about starting it :blink:

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

You are correct it was just a random fan of another team who just happens to hate us.

Jealousy getting worse. One renowned poster has had no time to find out his own teams line up but knows we're flashing cash to complete ours lol. Best just to bask in it and laugh 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Splash as much cash as you like, not done any good up to now :rofl:

Money doesn't prevent injuries and it's injuries that have beat Glasgow the past two seasons

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

So it’s just Poole he hates.

He has went up in my estimation after having a temporary dip.

Haha, not quite. From memory he said something about Poole should be everyone's second team, so couldn't understand why we were hated so much! lol 

Maybe if he wants to start a Glasgow one, they should be everyone's third team haha

Edited by lisa-colette