British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2023

6 minutes ago, MrsP said:

Mr Blobby, now I don’t know you, and I don’t come on this forum often, but I’ve been told of your repeated telling stories about my son and where he has signed to!  You appear to be just trying to make trouble with a 16 year (which is quite sad) as you are saying the same lies over and over! Let me clear it up for once and for all - Ace signed for the first club that asked him, and that was Glasgow! And that was even before the matches that took promoters attention, yes he had quite a lot of offers and calls, but he stuck true to his word and stayed with the club he agreed to first! Now hopefully you can stop sprouting lies that you ‘claim’ to be in the know about!!! Thank you -

Good on you mrs P

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MrsP said:

Mr Blobby, now I don’t know you, and I don’t come on this forum often, but I’ve been told of your repeated telling stories about my son and where he has signed to!  You appear to be just trying to make trouble with a 16 year (which is quite sad) as you are saying the same lies over and over! Let me clear it up for once and for all - Ace signed for the first club that asked him, and that was Glasgow! And that was even before the matches that took promoters attention, yes he had quite a lot of offers and calls, but he stuck true to his word and stayed with the club he agreed to first! Now hopefully you can stop sprouting lies that you ‘claim’ to be in the know about!!! Thank you -

Not trying to make trouble with a 16 year old. Apologies if it’s came across like that. Not going to say who told me what they did but you do know them very well and find it strange that they’d lie. We’ll just leave it at that. Wish ace all the best for the season. 

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Exactly - thats why I posted!!

No point in having great social media comms and wonderfully designed announcements if the basic info is wrong!!:D

Made a mistake hardly catastrophic but anything to have a dig eh.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Not trying to make trouble with a 16 year old. Apologies if it’s came across like that. Not going to say who told me what they did but you do know them very well and find it strange that they’d lie. We’ll just leave it at that. Wish ace all the best for the season. 

Thought you might leave it at that.

Your rep is disappearing as the in the know faster than a puddle in Tenerife.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, lewy said:

Mr snidey can't help himself mate!

Think Bagpuss made a post about Glasgow and social media .

This saddo then scours Glasgows social media to find a mistake and then has a sly wee dig, if it wasn’t so pathetic it would be hilarious.

Oh well whatever floats there boat just a pity we don’t have a Poole free Zone on here so adults can participate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pirates Of Poole said:

Glasgow look strong so far and if the riders sign as expected they will start as seasons favourites for the title. Fair play they are investing in the right riders with a mixture of experience and youth which will make them very entertaining to watch at home and away for fans. 

I’m shocked a sensible Poole fan. fair play too you are you sure your a Poole fan though?.

This goes completely against the grain.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Glasgow look strong so far and if the riders sign as expected they will start as seasons favourites for the title. Fair play they are investing in the right riders with a mixture of experience and youth which will make them very entertaining to watch at home and away for fans. 

I'd say Poole are the team to beat every year, they're surely the favourites to win the title again, all that experience in winning trophies, tapping into all those top Australians etc.

I'm just delighted we get to watch Poole to be honest.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I’m shocked a sensible Poole fan. fair play too you are you sure your a Poole fan though?.

This goes completely against the grain.

I am and have been for 30 years! Glasgow have been smart and stopped building the team around Cook this year. With Bomber and Basso at the top, what a team. Would happily see them both at Poole 

6 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

I am and have been for 30 years! Glasgow have been smart and stopped building the team around Cook this year. With Bomber and Basso at the top, what a team. Would happily see them both at Poole 

Trouble is Gaz would happily send Bomber to Poole as well :D

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, K7KDD said:

I'd say Poole are the team to beat every year, they're surely the favourites to win the title again, all that experience in winning trophies, tapping into all those top Australians etc.

I'm just delighted we get to watch Poole to be honest.

But we haven't announced anyone yet! 

• Haha 1