British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2023

On 10/22/2022 at 7:45 PM, Mr Blobby said:

No way Nowak was coming or will probably ever come back. Was brought in to try win the league as the polish season was done and didn’t work cause other than Ashfield he was hopeless. 

what went wrong with your info on this one?

Edited by Cast1rn
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

what want wrong with your info on this one?

That was my opinion. Never once claimed I was told he’d never be back but if you want to twist it to suit yourself then crack on. 
 Still stand by the last bit was hopeless away from home. Be interesting to see how many away fixtures he misses with polish commitments throughout the season. Least his wedding is out the way now as well. 

Edited by Mr Blobby

15 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

That was my opinion. Never once claimed I was told he’d never be back but if you want to twist it to suit yourself then crack on. 
 Still stand by the last bit was hopeless away from home. Be interesting to see how many away fixtures he misses with polish commitments throughout the season. Least his wedding is out the way now as well. 

I reckon you should rewrite that post to see if you can bite a bit harder :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Here he might have to go home to get divorced when Tigers are at Armadale.!

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2022 at 9:06 PM, PTW said:

So if it’s true and Harris is signed then potentially will be 

Harris 8.76,Nowak 5.00,Brennan 6.71,Vissing 5.00,Basso 8.52,Pijper 2.00 and by my maths leaves 4.01 left so potentially a new foreigner 

Exactly could get a young aussie in on 4 maybe tate zischke under 21 runner up darcy wards protégé only 16 ..tho Poole are looking at him  ...or fraser bowes Shane's boy tho he might be on a 5 not sure , keynan rew will be a 5 so forget that & he will be a pirate 

9 minutes ago, Zander said:

Exactly could get a young aussie in on 4 maybe tate zischke under 21 runner up darcy wards protégé only 16 ..tho Poole are looking at him  ...or fraser bowes Shane's boy tho he might be on a 5 not sure , keynan rew will be a 5 so forget that & he will be a pirate 

Well theo will b there at 2 or 6