British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2023

20 minutes ago, Cabbageman said:

Noelinho your just not getting it the reserves aren't strong enough as a pair it's not that hard to understand Poole won title because they had 6 scorers tigers have 5 ...if you don't understand or see this I can't help you ....but you will see in the bsn final & league how we will be beaten wait & see ok ....ps there is better out there than Lee & ace you just have to look & if not here the widen your search if your not that bothered about winning then fine keep it as it is but don't be fooled thinking we're gona win a trophy

Who would have been your reserves at the start of the season then,and the Team to a 40pt limit.I do agree regarding Complin but he is riding near enough his average but is not going to improve though.

3 hours ago, Cabbageman said:

To jaizer its not arrogance about team building at all so calm down wi the bull directed at me it was an opinion it's a forum so it's allowed ok , monarchs won league because they had acgiod team & a big home track advantage simple ...Glasgow not so much with ashfield track which most riders can race on armadale is way harder to ride ...is that opinion allowed by you 

You only seem to think your opinion is the only one that matters so why should we listen to it? How many home defeats Edinburgh had this season to Glasgow? Edinburgh pummelled teams home and away also so again. No quite there with your theory. You on come on here being rude, don't spit the dummy when you get it back.

Another point just got fun. Glasgow had the highest home averages of all champ sides in 2022. Explain that one away...

Edited by Jaizer
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Not gained another forum idiot have we. 

Thought I was the last to slip through the net.

You never slipped through the net we just pitted you.

• Haha 2

To jaizer who's being rude again watch your mouth pal I've got an opinion & it's not arrogance & I'm not the only opinion that matters where did I say that your an idiot you replied to me i didnt ask you to fact ..now ur saying about Edinburgh this season was I talking about Edinburgh this season no your not very bright are you ...I was referring to monarchs winning which was in the past do the maths if you can't count then that's your bad ..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Cabbageman said:

To jaizer who's being rude again watch your mouth pal I've got an opinion & it's not arrogance & I'm not the only opinion that matters where did I say that your an idiot you replied to me i didnt ask you to fact ..now ur saying about Edinburgh this season was I talking about Edinburgh this season no your not very bright are you ...I was referring to monarchs winning which was in the past do the maths if you can't count then that's your bad ..

Haha back to follow follow or whatever forum you think that behaviour is acceptable mate. Think you're one needs to watch their mouth on this forum. Cabbage is right that's what's between the ears

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cabbageman said:

Noelinho your just not getting it the reserves aren't strong enough as a pair it's not that hard to understand Poole won title because they had 6 scorers tigers have 5 

On that logic you just get 5x6-pointers and 2x5-pointers. Now you've got 7 "scorers" (whatever that is, but why isn't a guy scoring 3.43 on a 2 point average considered a scorer? It's more than twice Ablitt's average last year!), so one more than Poole last year. Sure fire winners!

Also, even if there are "other riders available", we don't always get to choose them. They're allowed to choose to ride elsewhere too. You can't just assume you can pick 7 riders and leave the other clubs to what you might think of as the scraps.

Edited by Noelinho
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Haha back to follow follow or whatever forum you think that behaviour is acceptable mate. Think you're one needs to watch their mouth on this forum. Cabbage is right that's what's between the ears

Follow Follow is fine now they have banned the infested.

• Haha 2

Like I said before glasgow tigers aren't strong enough I knew we would get thumped at Poole as I said Lee complin is useless & novawk ist good away from home & only rides inside bend 1&2 at shield to overtake opponents that's it he's a very average rider ..the team needs another no 2 & a reserve if we are to win anything simple as that ...if ppl don't get it then fine 

15 minutes ago, Cabbageman said:

Like I said before glasgow tigers aren't strong enough I knew we would get thumped at Poole as I said Lee complin is useless & novawk ist good away from home & only rides inside bend 1&2 at shield to overtake opponents that's it he's a very average rider ..the team needs another no 2 & a reserve if we are to win anything simple as that ...if ppl don't get it then fine 

Nowak is a brilliant rider in Poland, on the big wide open tracks... perhaps he'll get used to British tracks eventually, but in the short term it's not good for glasgow

I agree though Lee isn't good enough alongside Ace... but who else is there out there?

59 minutes ago, Cabbageman said:

It's easy to say that, but harder to name sensible replacements!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cabbageman said:

They need to convince Tate Z before Brum do! Chop chop Glasgow! 

3 hours ago, Diablo said:

The result down in Poole was embarrassing & Claus Missing ,Marcin No-trak & Comp-bin had an absolute MARE  &  shows Glasgow have a weak team & will end up with another duck this season 

Considering Poole have won every single competition (minus the pairs) since they've dropped down, would that be a suggestion that every team in the league is weak and will end up "with a duck" this season?

I can't see any team touching them this season not just based on last night's performance but have a look at their results for the whole season so far.

Edited by Cast1rn

4 hours ago, Diablo said:

The result down in Poole was embarrassing & Claus Missing ,Marcin No-trak & Comp-bin had an absolute MARE  &  shows Glasgow have a weak team & will end up with another duck this season 

As Vissing was signed on a 5.00 average, surely 5 points away to the strongest team in the league is an acceptable performance from Claus?

16 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

As Vissing was signed on a 5.00 average, surely 5 points away to the strongest team in the league is an acceptable performance from Claus?

Think some people have the old Man Utd complex where we should have 5 Artem Lagutas and Bartoz and Emil at reserve because that'll fit surely.

1 hour ago, Cast1rn said:

Considering Poole have won every single competition (minus the pairs) since they've dropped down, would that be a suggestion that every team in the league is weak and will end up "with a duck" this season?

I can't see any team touching them this season not just based on last night's performance but have a look at their results for the whole season so far.

Oxford might have something to say about that.