British Speedway Forum

BSN

18 hours ago, jduffill said:

Hi Marky_Mark,

This meeting is not a part of the Season Passes.

We are streaming this on behalf on Belle Vue Speedway - this meeting was not part of our plans when we released Season Passes in December.

BSN Season Passes cover the Premiership and Championship meetings that are agreed with the BSPL - essentially the official League, KO Cup, BSN Series and Major Events that are detailed when we release them. All of those meetings will be delivered to Season Pass holders over the season.

When a club approaches us to stream a meeting that is not part of our packages, usually individual meetings from clubs that don’t have an in-house streaming service, we offer those as optional additional content.

Thanks!

Hi Jitendra,  I signed up to purchase the Peter Craven Memorial stream and was asked to upgrade my account and change my password. Just checking to see if this was a genuine request as it asked for my address including State and Zip code? Just being doubly careful in this day and age of hacking etc. 

1 hour ago, ragdoll64 said:

Hi Jitendra,  I signed up to purchase the Peter Craven Memorial stream and was asked to upgrade my account and change my password. Just checking to see if this was a genuine request as it asked for my address including State and Zip code? Just being doubly careful in this day and age of hacking etc. 

Hi Ragdoll,

If this is the first time you have accessed our website since it changed at the end of Feb, then yes the upgrade and new password would be requested.

Thanks for bringing the State and Zip request to my attention. I’ve checked and it seems our website has defaulted to an American form for the Peter Craven Memorial.

We will get that amended ASAP, but you can rest assured that your purchase has been made legitimately.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Sure this has been brought up before but can't find it. Going on website today only option to buy the season pass, is there going to be a monthly payment option and if so when will it be available? 

Keep clicking on the little white arrows and it'll cycle through the options of all the passes. Monthly was £39.99 for 6 months I think.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Sure this has been brought up before but can't find it. Going on website today only option to buy the season pass, is there going to be a monthly payment option and if so when will it be available? 

Hi Jaizer,

As Monarchs 2468 has kindly pointed out, the monthly payment options are available and can be found by cycling through the Season Pass options on the ‘SIGN UP’ or ‘PASSES’ page.

There are 3 monthly payment options available; for Premiership, Championship and Total Season Passes.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2023 at 1:24 PM, crescent girl said:

Isnt that really their own business?

This reason I ask is because I care for the survival of speedway in the U.K. I'm not convinced the U.K. controllers know what's best for our sport. 

If more forward thinking was given when all the SKY money come into U.K. speedway where might we be now?

• Confused 1