British Speedway Forum

BSN

7 hours ago, lewy said:

You're not in the know quite as much as you think, or like to give the impression that you are it seems, just matt fords lap dog keep writing the the cheques for your bit of sponsorship and they will keep  you on board you mug.

Do you realise how stupid you sound? Read your comment back and try to understand how one club is tainting your mind. Dissing invaluable sponsorship as a mug is absolutely disgraceful. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Just had a look a clear website, but I've updated my password  as asked, but you have to choose your favourite team, but only covers 2 leagues, can't pick Workington as my favourite team :angry:. Maybe bsn can tweak the login question to cover national League teams ?

1 hour ago, Neila said:
  • Just had a look a clear website, but I've updated my password  as asked, but you have to choose your favourite team, but only covers 2 leagues, can't pick Workington as my favourite team :angry:. Maybe bsn can tweak the login question to cover national League teams ?

Just done the exact same thing & couldn't pick Kent! So I had a toss up between B Vue (best race track) or Ipswich ( Just signed Emil) :) 

7 hours ago, Neila said:

Hi Neil. Sorry that your team is not listed there. There will be updates to the website in the run up to the season and this is something we will look to address.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Noelinho said:

Tried out the new app today. Seems good. However, the audio and video on the Team USA vs ROW is out of sync by seconds. Makes it very difficult to watch. Is that something that can be fixed?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve checked and it appears to be an issue with the way the video has uploaded to our new platform, so it’s not an issue your end. We will fix this ASAP.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marky_Mark said:

Is the Peter Craven meeting included in a monthly pass or a separate charge? Thanks 

Hi Marky_Mark,

This meeting is not a part of the Season Passes.

We are streaming this on behalf on Belle Vue Speedway - this meeting was not part of our plans when we released Season Passes in December.

BSN Season Passes cover the Premiership and Championship meetings that are agreed with the BSPL - essentially the official League, KO Cup, BSN Series and Major Events that are detailed when we release them. All of those meetings will be delivered to Season Pass holders over the season.

When a club approaches us to stream a meeting that is not part of our packages, usually individual meetings from clubs that don’t have an in-house streaming service, we offer those as optional additional content.

Thanks!

Edited by jduffill
  • Like 4