British Speedway Forum

Redcar 2023

5 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

I’ll see if @Redtruck fancies entering the World Passive Aggressive Pairs Championship next year.

If that’s ok with you? ;)

I’m all talk. I’ll go with whatever.

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall

6 hours ago, geoff100 said:

And as for "priority" surely its about time the rule was changed who u sign for first has "priority" .

Connor Bailey is now riding for Wrocław in the grand final which means he will miss the National League Riders Championship at Workington on the 24th.

I expect you’ll be calling for a ban?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Cook refuses to ride for his club 30 day ban,wright refuses to ride for his club no ban simple!

So you haven’t taken in anything that has been said because your so up your own ar#e you think you are always right. I’ll try and put it in simple terms for you….Wright did NOT refuse to ride for Redcar , he was contractually obliged to ride for his Polish club and, if he didn’t, he would have been banned from riding ANYWHERE and he competed with Redcars blessing.

Cook is a completely different ball game and you know it.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Connor Bailey is now riding for Wrocław in the grand final which means he will miss the National League Riders Championship at Workington on the 24th.

I expect you’ll be calling for a ban?

Not sure but i think he might have been with them more than a couple of weeks !

32 minutes ago, KK62 said:

So you haven’t taken in anything that has been said because your so up your own ar#e you think you are always right. I’ll try and put it in simple terms for you….Wright did NOT refuse to ride for Redcar , he was contractually obliged to ride for his Polish club and, if he didn’t, he would have been banned from riding ANYWHERE and he competed with Redcars blessing.

And his contract with redcar is any different?

9 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

And his contract with redcar is any different?

Of course it's different. His contract for Redcar will state that POLAND HAS PRIORITY ON SUNDAYS (and Thursdays), so if the Bears race on that day - and Charles is signed for Polish team - he will race in Poland and not for Redcar. I know you don't agree with it, but that's the rule FOR EVERYBODY. About ten different people have tried to explain this over the past few days, myself included. Can you please tell us which bit you don't understand?

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, KK62 said:

Think when u get to name calling youve lost the argument.

This place is wild… I love it.:lol:

It’s a bare Thursday afternoon and I’ve already saw ”so far up your own arse””you are devoid of a moral compass””pathetic” and ”start your own forum and give us peace” which was aimed at me.

Edited by TheWellBehavedWorrall
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

U can prove thats whats on a bspa contract?

Yes, but it's also common knowledge. You can simply Google it to find your answer.

Are you really trying to argue that Poland doesn't have priority on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays?

Edited by Bojangles

5 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Yes, but it's also common knowledge. You can simple Google it to find your answer.

Are you really trying to argue that Poland doesn't have priority on Thursdays and Sundays?

Not about the sundays and thursdays just the wording on a contract,google doesnt show the wording as it shouldnt its a private  contract,so your  comments " will say" and common knowledge are just hearsay.

10 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Not about the sundays and thursdays just the wording on a contract,google doesnt show the wording as it shouldnt its a private  contract,so your  comments " will say" and common knowledge are just hearsay.

Okay, so according to your logic, Charles' Redcar contract will go against what the BSPA have agreed with PGE Ekstraliga? It will somehow state it's okay to break the rules? Give me strength. It's not hearsay when it's a fact!

Let me try it another way, with some questions...

1) Do Poland have a priority on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays? YES
2) Does Charles Wright have a contract with both Wroclaw and Redcar? YES
3) Can Charles Wright decide to race for Redcar on a Sunday, when Wroclaw are also competing? NO, BECAUSE POLAND HAVE PRIORITY
4) If Charles Wright decides to race for Redcar instead of Wroclaw on a Sunday will be be banned? YES, BECAUSE POLAND HAVE PRIORITY
5) Is there any way Charles could have raced for Redcar without getting a ban? YES, WROCLAW WOULD HAVE TO AGREE TO RELEASE HIM

Do you disagree with any of those answers?

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Okay, so according to your logic, Charles' Redcar contract will go against what the BSPA have agreed with PGE Ekstraliga? It will somehow state it's okay to break the rules? Give me strength. It's not hearsay when it's a fact!

Let me try it another way, with some questions...

1) Do Poland have a priority on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays? YES
2) Does Charles Wright have a contract with both Wroclaw and Redcar? YES
3) Can Charles Wright decide to race for Redcar on a Sunday, when Wroclaw are also competing? NO, BECAUSE POLAND HAVE PRIORITY
4) If Charles Wright decides to race for Redcar instead of Wroclaw on a Sunday will be be banned? YES, BECAUSE POLAND HAVE PRIORITY
5) Is there any way Charles could have raced for Redcar without getting a ban? YES, WROCLAW WOULD HAVE TO AGREE TO RELEASE HIM

Do you disagree with any of those answers?

Yes points 4,5,who would ban him ? Poland or the "fim" we aint never going to agree on this ,bspa tried to ban lambert last season and a lawyer said it wouldnt stand up in court same with polands laws over here ,its all about the money did charles do "wright" going for the big bucks against the mouths that have fed him last few seasons its all a matter to debate but perhaps lets not going on anymore .

12 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Yes points 4,5,who would ban him ? Poland or the "fim" we aint never going to agree on this ,bspa tried to ban lambert last season and a lawyer said it wouldnt stand up in court same with polands laws over here ,its all about the money did charles do "wright" going for the big bucks against the mouths that have fed him last few seasons its all a matter to debate but perhaps lets not going on anymore .

He would be banned by the PZM (for 28 days I presume), which would also be honoured in Britain, Sweden and Denmark as per the agreement that was signed in October 2022. If he raced for Redcar instead of Wroclaw on Sunday, he would have received said ban. I can't understand why you keep thinking Charles could have broken this agreement?

Yes Charles chased the money by signing for Wroclaw in the first place, but he wouldn't have known Redcar would suddenly stage a meeting on a Sunday (it was rearranged after the contract was signed). Once both of those things had happened, he had no choice. He could have ignored Wroclaw and raced in a meaningless meeting for Redcar, but would then be banned for their entire playoff campaign.

Edited by Bojangles
  • Thanks 1