British Speedway Forum

Redcar 2023

27 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

All looks well on paper but once Mulford has a couple of 3 ride nights the mood in camp will change. Im with the Shanes weak link camp and once he drops to reserve its a poor trapping 6&7. That said if all riders click this team will dish out some hammerings both home and away. 

Certainly doubtful that Mulford will stay as a reserve after the first set of averages with him being on a 2 start.

I've just seen on his Instagram that James Shanes signing is subject to him being fully recovered from injury, so what happens if he is not fit?

Are Redcar then able to sign another rider, can they bring in guests, or is it left to others in the team to take on extra heats to cover?

I have not got a clue what the rules are is a signing is not fit right from the start of the season.

34 minutes ago, Fina said:

I've just seen on his Instagram that James Shanes signing is subject to him being fully recovered from injury, so what happens if he is not fit?

Are Redcar then able to sign another rider, can they bring in guests, or is it left to others in the team to take on extra heats to cover?

I have not got a clue what the rules are is a signing is not fit right from the start of the season.

If he is not fit why have we bothered signing him 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Fina said:

Redcar would have to sign another rider.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Norfolk Bear said:

If he is not fit why have we bothered signing him 

I am assuming that both parties consider he has a good chance of being fully fit by the start of the season.  Maybe best option available within points allowance given the others they wanted?

38 minutes ago, Fina said:

Ridiculous really 

58 minutes ago, StevePark said:

cough..... Manu Hauzinger... cough !!

Bradley Dean Wilson was another last season,Think he only rode 2or 3 matches at the start of the season.

3 hours ago, soupy said:

Bradley Dean Wilson was another last season,Think he only rode 2or 3 matches at the start of the season.

Lasted longer than Manu H, who made it to the first corner (iirc) and was never seen again!