British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2023.

3 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Tbf everyone said that about Bradley Wilson Dean but how did that tur... Oh wait... :rofl:

Honestly don't think Schlein is that bad... But at the sacrifice of having reserves so weak, no thanks...

We can only hope that every Saturday is dry and the track ultra slick and smooth. We all know what Rory`s attitude is like when it isn't.

As I say awful signing.

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I did indeed say that as that was what I was told at the time. I know several people who will be shocked after his 'Farewell meetings'!!

He obviously missed it and decided he packed in too early, or perhaps his family didn't settle down under. In any event he isn't the first rider and won't be the last to make a post retirement comeback.

• Like 1

Rory is a proud man who is also a consistently fast starter. 

He'll be double figures every home meeting. 

Leon is very quick round there so they'll be strong in vital heats. 

The rumour they were very keen on one home one away to fit in full NDL suggests shrewd budgeting. 

Aim to get good home crowds with narrow close wins, aim to get decent NDL crowds for a fraction of the cost. 

Right here we go. Team sorted. Promotion done what a lot of clubs haven’t or cannot. Team picked to ride next year. Season tickets on sale before Xmas and merchandise being sorted well in advance of the season starting. But of course the moaners are straight out. I for one am happy . Well done the promotion. Love being the underdog. Berwick always have been but would you want it any other way. Instead of bumping the guns get of yer jinka on a Saturday night and cheer on the boys. Rant over . Peace and love 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HGould said:

Rory is a proud man who is also a consistently fast starter. 

He'll be double figures every home meeting. 

Leon is very quick round there so they'll be strong in vital heats. 

The rumour they were very keen on one home one away to fit in full NDL suggests shrewd budgeting. 

Aim to get good home crowds with narrow close wins, aim to get decent NDL crowds for a fraction of the cost. 

NDL crowd were very average last season when stand alone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I’d imagine once Jorgensen gets a realistic average one of the reserves will be on their way with a stronger replacement 

It'll be to late then,took a gamble last year on Proctor hope this gamble works out better.

Edited by Bandit59