British Speedway Forum

POOLE 2023

55 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He calls people trolls and bullies just because they don't agree with him. Well done the Saints. 

:party:Just need to sort out the league form! Second goal was a good one though :t:

Yes, he needs to just admit when he is wrong. I mean he didn't even get the person right who had the issue with ZK to begin with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If he didn't insult or bully or troll maybe he wouldn't get it back. 

Funny isn't it that only issues are with people from one club!

Never had an issue with anyone on here - agree or disagree - treat and treated with respect.

Then one day challenged something about Poole

Then it starts drip drip drip, the name calling, the false accusations , the bullying, the attacks.

Some people lie down and curl up and run away, just like the bullies want.

Some of us stand up and give a bit back, Guess what - the Bullies don't like it.

Be interesting to meet some of you bullies one day and have a frank discussion. See how brave you are then.

I'll bring a few of my Front Row Vets XV mates with me. We can have a nice chat and a pint or 10.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, HGould said:

Funny isn't it that only issues are with people from one club!

Never had an issue with anyone on here - agree or disagree - treat and treated with respect.

Then one day challenged something about Poole

Then it starts drip drip drip, the name calling, the false accusations , the bullying, the attacks.

Some people lie down and curl up and run away, just like the bullies want.

Some of us stand up and give a bit back, Guess what - the Bullies don't like it.

Be interesting to meet some of you bullies one day and have a frank discussion. See how brave you are then.

I'll bring a few of my Front Row Vets XV mates with me. We can have a nice chat and a pint or 10.

Back in the real world....

The only bully is you considering you are the one threatening violence. What a sad person you are. Don't like Poole or the fans, stay off the thread! No one is forcing you to be on here! 

• Like 3

Usually, there are more pages on the Poole thread than any other but, until Kyle Newman was announced, Glasgow were “winning” that battle. But thanks to the usual suspects, particularly HGould, Poole have romped ahead and are currently 125-122. So the Poole promotion and it’s supporters should give a big clap to HGould for helping to promote the Pirates. It seems everyone’s a Pirate at heart…..or wish they were!

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

He's also probably calling people bullies because he's been called 'a clueless idiot' and '5-year-old' in the space of a few posts. It's a forum, he's allowed to have a different opinion without having to be insulted.

I'm sure if he made up weeks of lies about Oxford then you would have a problem with it. If what he is saying was true then fine. But it isn't and when it is proven he is wrong in a calm manner. He just attacks. That isn't debating. 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Glasgow v Poole is on a Friday as is Edinburgh v Pirates!

I think he is alluding to the fact that Glasgow can & have raced on a Sunday meaning the "tour" could have been Friday 4th August to Sunday 6th August inclusive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

I think he is alluding to the fact that Glasgow can & have raced on a Sunday meaning the "tour" could have been Friday 4th August to Sunday 6th August inclusive.

I am well aware.  I guess that with Bomber (Long Track/Grass Track) and other riders with Polish commitments, Sundays are now likely to be less frequent?  Just an observation.