British Speedway Forum

POOLE 2023

6 hours ago, lewy said:

And roynon 

Don’t think you are right on that one Lewy , roynon raced for Plymouth NL last year and guested for the Gladiators wherever he could , Mark Phillips has a soft spot for him and his father and helped him develop in the noughties at Trelawny, I am 99% sure he will be at Plymouth . 

3 minutes ago, HGould said:

I'll trump that for Lisa's benefit. 

How about Brayden McGuiness. Fits the Poole profile

Would Poole really sign a rider who averaged 2.5 points a match less than James Pearson in Poland last season (and is older)?

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Jonnybegood said:

Don’t think you are right on that one Lewy , roynon raced for Plymouth NL last year and guested for the Gladiators wherever he could , Mark Phillips has a soft spot for him and his father and helped him develop in the noughties at Trelawny, I am 99% sure he will be at Plymouth . 

I heard a whisper from a reliable source, maybe not so reliable. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I have a very strong feeling mr Roynon will be at Plymouth as it would fit in better with his bsn commentary as we are a Tuesday track and he seemed to really enjoy being back last year and he would be the strong reserve to help young Ben.

Or....

You could have Nathan Ablitt at reserve. I mean he beat Morley there, so can ride it and then have Batch as the last rider in top 5!! :D :DWould come to 39.97 if other averages in confirmed signings thread are correct! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonnybegood said:

Wasn’t exactly whenever he could, he guested twice for Plymouth,  once in the Jubilee league when the Ben Barker thing happened, and the other time he was supposed to be commentating on BSN but Hans Andersen called in sick and so he borrowed some Kevlars lol.  He also rode in the pairs at late notice.  He’s had offers from half of the league I think, I’m 99.9% sure it won’t be Plymouth.

• Like 3