British Speedway Forum

POOLE 2023

57 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Drew Kemp back at Scunthorpe , hope he goes well for them and he has had a change of attitude. 

He is not going to get away with a teenage strop with MPT and Simon Lambert in the team! Bet Scunny are gutted they were at Poole last week and not this week! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

He is not going to get away with a teenage strop with MPT and Simon Lambert in the team! Bet Scunny are gutted they were at Poole last week and not this week! 

Was always surprising that the senior Poole riders didn't put him right when riding for them really. As he's 20 now hopefully he's grown out of his teenage strops for Scunthorpe's sake and acts his age....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gazzac said:

Was always surprising that the senior Poole riders didn't put him right when riding for them really. As he's 20 now hopefully he's grown out of his teenage strops for Scunthorpe's sake and acts his age....

Agreed

Danny King is a real Team man and mentor as is Steve Worrall and Middlo stands no messing. 

If they can't make him see the light I can't imagine MPT or Lambert will. 

It's down to the indivual himself, although I'm sure someone will have a word and remind him you don't "p off Chairman Rob" 

Edited by HGould
spelling

3 hours ago, HGould said:

Agreed

Danny King is a real Team man and mentor as is Steve Worrall and Middlo stands no messing. 

If they can't make him see the light I can't imagine MPT or Lambert will. 

It's down to the indivual himself, although I'm sure someone will have a word and remind him you don't "p off Chairman Rob" 

Great talent .....but 

3 hours ago, gazzac said:

Trouble is you don't want to go have a go too much at him otherwise it could wreck team spirit, have to get the balance right. Just seemed to look a bit left out when you saw him in the pits at Wolves and Poole last season when meetings were on TV and streamed. Although maybe he just likes his own space?  Scunny prob better fit for him. 

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Trouble is you don't want to go have a go too much at him otherwise it could wreck team spirit, have to get the balance right. Just seemed to look a bit left out when you saw him in the pits at Wolves and Poole last season when meetings were on TV and streamed. Although maybe he just likes his own space?  Scunny prob better fit for him. 

Suppose only he knows, we all surmise on here me included. If it happens again at Scunny definitely a problem for him though.