British Speedway Forum

POOLE 2023

7 hours ago, FishersGate said:

Rowe is a talented rider for sure. At Leicester he never cracked the track at all and I think his attitude let him down a few times rumour has it. Think he will be a solid signing for Poole though. I want to see young Brits do well. 

Plus most importantly his bike matches the Poole race suit really well :D

On 3/23/2023 at 5:12 PM, the hobbit said:

Basically, if a race had to be restarted when no one is deemed to be at  fault, the riders only have one minute to get back to the tapes to restart the race, not the “normal” two minute allowance 

about bloody time too !!! 

Totally agree and thank you

3 hours ago, Supersub said:

hope that's the case as Danny won meeting!!!

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Personally I would have had Danny back at Poole.

33 minutes ago, ray c said:

Agree sooner would have kept Danny as a pirate .still that's the way it is 

Good job Poole aren't going to ride at KL this season then! Oh wait .... Maybe we will again :D

Also more importantly at a track we will visit, Redcar. The score is 2-1 to Stevie on head to head. 

22 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Good job Poole aren't going to ride at KL this season then! Oh wait .... Maybe we will again :D

Also more importantly at a track we will visit, Redcar. The score is 2-1 to Stevie on head to head. 

I think Danny will change that head to head record over the course of this season.

Edited by foreverblue

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I think Danny will change that head to head record over the course of this season.

Maybe, we will have to see. I am a bit biased when it comes to Stevie, as soon as we moved down that was who I wanted to sign for Poole. I wasn't bothered who else was there! I feel like I manifested it, but I prob didn't lol. 

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Tbh the record between King & Worrall will only really count in the play-offs or KOC, both teams will easily make the top 6 - just a case of needing to produce your best when it matters!

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Tbh the record between King & Worrall will only really count in the play-offs or KOC, both teams will easily make the top 6 - just a case of needing to produce your best when it matters!

Won't matter at all if neither teams get to the playoff final or the KOC final I suppose ..... 

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe, we will have to see. I am a bit biased when it comes to Stevie, as soon as we moved down that was who I wanted to sign for Poole. I wasn't bothered who else was there! I feel like I manifested it, but I prob didn't lol. 

No restraining order issued quite yet then ?:)