British Speedway Forum

POOLE 2023

16 hours ago, flagrag said:

Just maybe Dan does not want to go to Poole as has others options once new averages come into force, Still has plenty on with Premiership,National League and European racing 

With the team that Poole have built it has to be considered that they will make a change or two in May 

11 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I can't believe that would be the case, giving up a team spot, just in case another comes up later in the year!

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Perhaps it's more concrete than 'just in case'.......

I fail to see how it could be? If Dan T doesn't fit in another teams plans now, he couldn't guarantee the averages would allow it later!

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Are you saying we are going to use guests until the end of May, don't see how that would be of benefit to us.

You couldn't anyway as Thomas hasn't ridden for you yet.

As Lisa says, it was in reference to the suggestion that Dan T might be waiting for another club to fit him in once averages change.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So watching the Steve Worrall interview by BSN there is a replacement. Hopefully they will announce it soon. Not that i'm impatient or anything :D

The rumour at the Celebration of Speedway yesterday was that an announcement will be made this evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, lewy said:

Big signing on fee paid to get there man though! We know Skidder1 will deny this:t:

Nice to have great sponsors innit?! There was no way an announcement would have been made over the weekend cos all the local/regional sports media were full of AFCB beating Liverpool!

Danny usually updates around 7pm unless he's given it to BBC South Today at 6.30pm?

Edited by Skidder1

On 3/11/2023 at 9:29 AM, ScunnyDan said:

I've heard from a member of the Poole side, that whilst no deal has been signed, but Keynan Rew's gunna be Jack's replacement

Ummm, lol!

5 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Welcome to Poole Anders Rowe!

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Anders Rowe it is.

Although Rew and Rowe sound similar :D

Edited by lisa-colette