British Speedway Forum

POOLE 2023

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

See how it goes?? What kind of plan is that! Dan Thompson will have the most match fitness. If Ippo sign Rowe then he will have more match fitness level than Drew. 

It is a difficult decision though as all a similar level. Plus it isn't my money. I will support whoever they sign ...even Batch! :D

i dont do plans only comments which is what the. forum is all about 

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Apparently (from the horses mouth!!), Keynan did the Ippo deal, with all that comes with it, first without confirming it to Matt/Danny!!!  So it may not be an option if 'bridges have been burned'!!:o;)

Would be natural to firstly secure his top flight place before worrying too much about the second tier

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Toady said:

What someone saves you one then, or have crowds gone down a lot since the last time I visited in 2019 with Swindon

No, sometimes the stand looks full from a distance but if you walk up the steps there is usually a few spaces grouped together in random spaces. The spaces normally at each end of the stand though( if you get there not long before half 7). You may not be able to see 1st or 4th bend properly depending on which end you sit, but that makes it more exciting right? Especially if you can't see 4th bend! ;)

Edit - I normally only sit down if my 11yo comes with me, as apparently 2 hours is way to long to stand for. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Unless I have missed something which is not unusual tbh! Dan doing RS in Prem and NL. Whereas Rowe and Kemp, just doing U24 Poland? 

but at the start of the season?

Kemp not doing Poland U24 league i don't think