British Speedway Forum

POOLE 2023

Absolute huge meeting tonight really looking forward to seeing how this one pans out, may the best team win but I bet there are a few Poole fans on here who are biting there finger nails and had a restless nights sleep. But as I say whoever wins deserves it because let’s be honest Edinburgh aren’t going to trouble both teams.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Absolute huge meeting tonight really looking forward to seeing how this one pans out, may the best team win but I bet there are a few Poole fans on here who are biting there finger nails and had a restless nights sleep. But as I say whoever wins deserves it because let’s be honest Edinburgh aren’t going to trouble both teams.

Scunthorpe deserve it for their efforts at Wimborne Road

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Scunthorpe have got to be favourites to win tonight 

• Haha 1

To those of you who were familiar.  Ray C, my father in law passed yesterday. 

He is survived by his wife and two daughters.  He loved his speedway and came to every home match with his wife until it became too much for him and even then the streaming meant he was able to carry on supporting his team. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, defolddad said:

He is survived by his wife and two daughters.  He loved his speedway and came to every home match with his wife until it became too much for him and even then the streaming meant he was able to carry on supporting his team. 

Thats terrible news. Ray C was quite a prolific poster on here. Condolences to his family and friends. 

2 hours ago, defolddad said:

Really sorry to here this mate. Knew things weren't good when we spoke on Thursday.