British Speedway Forum

POOLE 2023

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Or half 7..

...or 8

;):D

Bugger that.

I'm not gonna sit on here waiting for an announcement that may not even come today. Will catch up with twitter before bed tonight to see if anything put out.

Got Happy Valley last series to catch up on plus incredibly had never watched Peaky Blinders before but me and my wife thought we would start the series from Series 1 episode 1. After 2 episodes we are sold on it so just another 34 (approx) to go. Can't believe we didn't watch it but now we can run thru as and when we want to on catch up :).

Sorry - Way off subject :D

Beat me to it POP should be an excellent reserve in this league,something I noticed last year was a lot of meetings he tended to get better later in meeting once dialled in,all in all a very good signing at reserve.

And the team has been announced in riding order aswell 

Edited by PTW

1 minute ago, PTW said:

Beat me to it POP should be an excellent reserve in this league,something I noticed last year was a lot of meetings he tended to get better later in meeting once dialled in,all in all a very good signing at reserve 

Good signing and as anticipated.

Won't need much dialing in for heat 2 with a lot of the new inexperienced reserves. Will hopefully also do his confidence good to beat a lot (if not most) of those guys.

Just fingers crossed he can stay injury free as imo would have been as good as Howarth if not better had injuries not hindered his progress over the years.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Bugger that.

I'm not gonna sit on here waiting for an announcement that may not even come today. Will catch up with twitter before bed tonight to see if anything put out.

Got Happy Valley last series to catch up on plus incredibly had never watched Peaky Blinders before but me and my wife thought we would start the series from Series 1 episode 1. After 2 episodes we are sold on it so just another 34 (approx) to go. Can't believe we didn't watch it but now we can run thru as and when we want to on catch up :).

Sorry - Way off subject :D

Can't get into that show I must admit. 

45 minutes ago, PTW said:

Beat me to it POP should be an excellent reserve in this league,something I noticed last year was a lot of meetings he tended to get better later in meeting once dialled in,all in all a very good signing at reserve.

And the team has been announced in riding order aswell 

I hope you realised this after signing no2 ;)

Edit - wonder what Redcar make of this signing?! :unsure:;)

Edited by lisa-colette

32 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Can't get into that show I must admit. 

I hope you realised this after signing no2 ;)

Edit - wonder what Redcar make of this signing?! :unsure:;)

I realised it after the cook brothers were announced so not after Jack Thomas 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, PTW said:

I realised it after the cook brothers were announced so not after Jack Thomas 

Tbh I thought they were going to announce HLs first, then the Cook's and then the reserves. So when they announced Jack second and said he was going to be at no2, that was when I was like oh okay! We basically did the opposite order to Scunthorpe :D

8 minutes ago, PTW said:

Think Kennedy and Thompson at Scunthorpe are pretty equal to ours,think maybe ours shade it on experience though thinking about it 

Or you could flip that and say Kennedy and Thompson are younger and on the up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1