British Speedway Forum

Sheffield vs. Belle Vue Grand Final 2nd Leg 13/10/22

TTT

4 minutes ago, ytsejam said:

Whichever way you look at it and he HAS done well this season, no-one can objectively deny that him and Holder, HAVE let their team down badly in the Final. 
I expected EXACTLY that from Holder but will admit that I didn’t expect Howarth to be so poor too.

Boll0cks. If effort isn’t there you can say someone let the team down,that wasn’t the case. Just didn’t happen for him. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2022 at 1:01 PM, TTT said:

BV take a 12 point lead to Sheffield but have doubts over the availability of Wright & Etheridge.

BV have struggled around Sheffield this season and you'd fancy Sheffield to claw back most of the points but they may fall just short overall.

BV will need Lambert to continue his hot streak considering Zagar's performances around Sheffield this year, Brady Kurtz does ride Owlerton well though which is a +.

Sheffield should dominate at Second String and Reserve so the pressure is on BV's big boys to keep Ht's down to 3-3's.

Prediction Sheffield 50 - 40 BV

What do you think?

Bang on.

3 minutes ago, NickB said:

Poor comments from Stead....

Probably because he knew he'd been taken for a ride 

• Haha 1

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Boll0cks. If effort isn’t there you can say someone let down the team down,that wasn’t the case. Just didn’t happen for him. 

Howarth finished last in 50% of his races and Holder scored 11+1 from 9 rides.

• Like 1

Well done Belle Vue.

Good meeting in terms of the close scores throughout and the controversy but racing not great, generally one line round the boards.

I actually thought heat three could have gone either way, Ellis momentarily straightened up before contact with Brennan although I appreciate Brennan was heading into no man's land. 

Glad Holder ended up on the losing side, absolute bellend. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sully said:

You honestly suggesting the meeting was fixed?

That's always debatable but you'll have to ask Simon

Tatum was dismissive of his attitude

• Like 1

Just now, Bagpuss said:

Well done Belle Vue.

Good meeting in terms of the close scores throughout and the controversy but racing not great, generally one line round the boards.

I actually thought heat three could have gone either way, Ellis momentarily straightened up before contact with Brennan although I appreciate Brennan was heading into no man's land. 

Glad Holder ended up on the losing side, absolute bellend. 

I'm with you on that one...