British Speedway Forum

Sheffield v Wolves 06.19.22 PO semi second leg

Can’t see a thread about this…

Looks like both sides are at full strength so going by previous meetings this season, it should be fairly close and is by no means a done deal for the Tigers. Think we will edge it, but doubt it will be a comfortable night.

After a day or 2 of rain the weather forecast is dry all day according to the BBC and Alexa… so the massive downpour this morning didn’t happen and was just my imagination! All fine now with the sun peeping through and a bit of a breeze so all should be good for tonight 

• Like 1

They say that reserves win you matches.

The present Sheffield reserve pairing at home have rode together 6 times this season.

Only one occasion has the opposition pairing have outscored them, interesting the only team to do was Peterborough.

Those that have failed were;

Belle Vue

Kings Lynn twice

Wolves

Ipswich.

Would have preferred the camera's not been at the meeting as it tends to be a longer night than usual.

But I think that we will have too much for the Wolves , but it will be close. 

• Like 1

This is the third play off meeting I have watched.

I really was expecting this one to be a good one but it's as tedious as the other two. 

2 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

No racing but occupied myself counting all the Umm Ergh's from Kelvin.....

And trying to get excited about the racing which is worse than watching paint drying. Why don’t they just say this is crap and not worthy of live television, then shut up a play background music during each race. Bore fest sums up this year’s climax to the season and the morons in charge call it entertainment 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1