British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Club owner Keith Chapman said: “It’s obviously disappointing, but there’s nothing we can do to stop it as he was taken out of our one-to-seven, at his request I’m told.

http://www.kingslynn-speedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.31372

I guess only Alex and Picko knows what happened, as to why a 28 day replacement option wasn't used, and Kye was signed. Looks like it was either Alex decided to sign Kye, or JP did ask to be left out on his own request ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I guess only Alex and Picko knows what happened, as to why a 28 day replacement option wasn't used, and Kye was signed. Looks like it was either Alex decided to sign Kye, or JP did ask to be left out on his own request ?

You know I am definitely not Buster's biggest fan BB ;) I just don't see the logic why Buster would say it if it wasn't true. He could just say something like ' I am disappointed that Alex took Josh out of the team..' Saying it is Josh's decision doesn't make sense unless it is true imo. And that is where I am with it. 

But I know I am trying to understand male logic here, which is definitely not easy! :o;)

But as you say nobody really knows 100% unless they witnessed the conversation. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You know I am definitely not Buster's biggest fan BB ;) I just don't see the logic why Buster would say it if it wasn't true. He could just say something like ' I am disappointed that Alex took Josh out of the team..' Saying it is Josh's decision doesn't make sense unless it is true imo. And that is where I am with it. 

But I know I am trying to understand male logic here, which is definitely not easy! :o;)

You mean the honest Buster that called a meeting off because he couldn't get a replacement pitgate latch? The honest Buster that called a meeting off because he couldn't get a replacement part for the stadium lights? 

Public statements & honesty is not one of Buster's strong points :lol::t:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well you've taken me back there Lisa. I hadn't noticed :P. He's gone now, but it happened on Alex's watch, so i guess only those two know the truth.

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

You mean the honest Buster that called a meeting off because he couldn't get a replacement pitgate latch? The honest Buster that called a meeting off because he couldn't get a replacement part for the stadium lights? 

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Well you've taken me back there Lisa. I hadn't noticed :P. He's gone now, but it happened on Alex's watch, so i guess only those two know the truth.

Only final point (hopefully!) Buster says he was told Josh asked to leave. IF it isn't true, then who told him it was? :unsure:

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Only final point (hopefully!) Buster says he was told Josh asked to leave. IF it isn't true, then who told him it was? :unsure:

Either Buster is telling porkies, or was given bad/ false info. Or Daniels's source is fibbing. I think i know Dan's source. It's done now, so i supposed we will just have to get on with it all.

I believe Alex 100%

All is not well at KL, Putting two and two together in regards to Brady's tweets I think he quit KL due to the abuse he was getting, The having to defend myself line is very telling imo.

Also sounds like KL management aren't working as a team with nobody else checking up on Picko when injured......Funny enough Peterborough's management aren't on the same page either.

Coincidence?

Edited by TTT
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Don't forget the fake heart attack

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TTT said:

I believe Alex 100%

All is not well at KL, Putting two and two together in regards to Brady's tweets I think he quit KL due to the abuse he was getting, The having to defend myself line is very telling imo.

Also sounds like KL management aren't working as a team with nobody else checking up on Picko when injured......Funny enough Peterborough's management aren't on the same page either.

Coincidence?

One man, moving goalposts, 2 progressive sponsors wanting the respective club put off, well I never

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TTT said:

I believe Alex 100%

Coincidence?

I don't think your correct there on the high lighted parts.  The rest i don't know..  But I can post the following which is 100% accurate.

I spoke to Alex after the BV meeting, as i said on the day...  It's a decision he had to make regarding his personal life He explained the situation in a bit more detail than in his statement, which i will not repeat.  But it was a decision he had to make with regards his personal life. He did talk briefly about finances, (i won't mention any figures) saying  "And trust me when i say i'm leaving it healthy financially"  At no time did he say it had anything to do with any abuse either..  In fact he never mentioned it.. But i can say that he said "i'm honestly heartbroken to have to do it, but there the bare facts of it. Always appreciate your support and honesty ever since we spoke at the rained off Sheffield match in 21". 

No doubt any abuse he got wasn't nice, or deserved imho. But according to Alex,  that was not the reason.

Alex has said that is fine with me sharing some parts, as its 100% accurate, which i have done. . It might make things a bit clearer to some.

I have read Alex's Twitter, and i believe what he is saying  around the JP thing..100%. I hope he isn't still getting abuse, and can be left  alone to sort the most important things to him out in peace.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

One man, moving goalposts, 2 progressive sponsors wanting the respective club put off, well I never

I stand by my opinion that a certain sponsor knew Holder was a no go. But tried to do it anyway. That's where that one went wrong. Dummy out, the 2 fell out.. Goal posts never moved..

Regarding the goings on at Lynn. Buster had no choice but to step in, that or shut shop. But other than that, i wouldn't be confident of them goal posts not moving a bit. Transparency is what us Lynn fans need now, from Buster.

• Haha 1