British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

9 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Lots of rumours around. Peterborough to ride at Saddlebow Road appears to be gaining traction. Madness, surely.

I’ve thought for a while Ulrich farewell meeting on the 2nd July could be a farewell to the Showground meeting as well and Panthers to finish their home meetings at KL . 

31 minutes ago, Haza said:

I’ve thought for a while Ulrich farewell meeting on the 2nd July could be a farewell to the Showground meeting as well and Panthers to finish their home meetings at KL . 

Well with all due respect to Ulrich the field isn't the best currently 

5 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Really need Pickering back in the side at 2 and R/R for MPT on Monday with AL able to take a ride

With Stars v Leicester on Eurosport on Monday I  wonder if the stock pit gate will play up again or the stadium get electrical problems  or a dodgy weather forecast- as we all no Buster don’t like Tv meetings .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Haza said:

With Stars v Leicester on Eurosport on Monday I  wonder if the stock pit gate will play up again or the stadium get electrical problems  or a dodgy weather forecast- as we all no Buster don’t like Tv meetings .

He let the BSN crowd in when it was Artem's debut against Sheffield...

22 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

If Pickering is back in the fold and we can go R/R for MPT then I think we stand a fair chance

Or you could have Danny King as guest maybe.Riss even if he is ok now,see he has done a few meetings for Redcar now.

If Pickering isn't fit then I would have Riss for Jakobsen and R/R for Toft.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Or you could have Danny King as guest maybe.Riss even if he is ok now,see he has done a few meetings for Redcar now.

If Pickering isn't fit then I would have Riss for Jakobsen and R/R for Toft.

Current GSA declaration has Danny 0.8 over Jakobsens enhanced 5%. Riss might be ok. If he could pick up 5-6 points he's done his job

11 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Not going to happen another dog track.

The Birmingham owner was saying on the podcast that Perry Bar will be available on Monday's & Friday's next year... make of that what you will

8 minutes ago, iainb said:

The Birmingham owner was saying on the podcast that Perry Bar will be available on Monday's & Friday's next year... make of that what you will

Yes but Birmingham council have already said speedway can only be ridden once a week at the stadium as part of their agreement.

Just now, Wolfie456 said:

Yes but Birmingham council have already said speedway can only be ridden once a week at the stadium as part of their agreement.

Agreements can be changed :)

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

With big gaps between fixtures,you could probably find enough dates to allow two teams to use the stadium.

2 hours ago, iainb said:

He also said t the start of the season that the Birmingham team was competitive. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Current GSA declaration has Danny 0.8 over Jakobsens enhanced 5%. Riss might be ok. If he could pick up 5-6 points he's done his job

I was on about King for Toft,sorry if it didn't come across that way.

49 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

If we are going to run RR it has to be for MPT. If it's for Jakobsen again we are so much weaker

Yes we would be weaker with R/R for Jakobsen.But what I meant to come across in the first instance was if Pickering was to come back for Lynn on Monday obviously instead of Jakobsen now,you could use R/R for Toft or use King as guest.If Pickering doesn't come back then you have to use Riss for Jakobsen imo.

7 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Really need Pickering back in the side at 2 and R/R for MPT on Monday with AL able to take a ride

Wouldn't have him at 2 I'd go:

1. Laguta

2. Jorgensen

3. Pickering

4. R/R (or bring back KK)

5. Klindt

6. Thompson

7. Rowe (wishful thinking)

7. Edwards