British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

The crowd was no better than last week against the  Panthers.. Alex must of expected at least 1000 more. He deserves more considering the money it has cost to bring Artem in. The team needs a huge shake up..

There was over a thousand there last night.

11 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

I’ve seen some rubbish kings Lynn teams but tonight’s was the worst by a mile, Laguta excepted. Cost me a fortune to see that.

And Kye excepted.

3 hours ago, Lynnfan91 said:

Need more changes before next week, Jakobsen and Edwards especially!... Jorgie and Tofty not far behind them though 

I think your key man is Klindt in that he is now effectively the replacement for KK and needs to score more than KK. Pickering having his injury issues it couldn't be worse timed because you really need him at his best. When Laguta gets himself sorted out those three should be a strong trio but will it ever actually happen?

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I was expecting an extra 1000 , so  nearer to 2,000 for this one Tel. :t: 

It was definitely double what was here against Peterborough,so double that and we will take that as the final figure.Obviously cameras are deceiving.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Big Al said:

I think your key man is Klindt in that he is now effectively the replacement for KK and needs to score more than KK. Pickering having his injury issues it couldn't be worse timed because you really need him at his best. When Laguta gets himself sorted out those three should be a strong trio but will it ever actually happen?

Klindt to inconsistent  in this country ..

21 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Klindt to inconsistent  in this country ..

If he ain’t first he’s last, standard Klindt score from five rides  3,0,0,3,0 he always seems to be the same when I’ve seen him ride.  He’s not a 8 point heat leader like Museliak, Holder, Kurtz etc he’s more in the Ellis, Morris, Douglas area 

17 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

The crowd was no better than last week against the  Panthers.. Alex must of expected at least 1000 more. He deserves more considering the money it has cost to bring Artem in. The team needs a huge shake up..

Lots of people on here having a go at Alex and the KL management but no way could anyone have predicted last night's result. If Laguta had raced to a maximum and inspired the rest of the team to victory his signing would have been considered a masterstroke and everyone (bar the Sheffield fans) would have gone home happy.

Very fine margins and I don't think anyone can knock Alex for making the changes he has. He was let down by certain team members not performing which it is sometimes hard to legislate for. 

At least Alex hasn't stood still and should be congratulated for bringing Laguta over to the UK. The team, however, still needs some changes/freshening up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Lots of people on here having a go at Alex and the KL management but no way could anyone have predicted last night's result. If Laguta had raced to a maximum and inspired the rest of the team to victory his signing would have been considered a masterstroke and everyone (bar the Sheffield fans) would have gone home happy.

Very fine margins and I don't think anyone can knock Alex for making the changes he has. He was let down by certain team members not performing which it is sometimes hard to legislate for. 

At least Alex hasn't stood still and should be congratulated for bringing Laguta over to the UK. The team, however, still needs some changes/freshening up.

Don't know why you quoted me. But i agree. ;)

12 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Artem wouldnt come cheap ...

I know he ain't cheap. i couldn't attend, but the crowd looked poor on TV. I was put right by Telboy, who was there. Hope the fans keep turning up for Alex, who i think is a breath of fresh  air for the club. .  I'm sure he is more miffed off than the fans about last night. We were so slow out of the starts.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I know he ain't cheap. i couldn't attend, but the crowed looked poor on TV. I was put right by Telboy, who was there. Hope the fans keep turning up for Alex, who i think is a breath of fresh  air for the club. .  I'm sure he is more miffed off than the fans about last night. We were slow slow out of the starts.

True he is ...K.L should be doing better  tho ..needs to sort a few others out ...

Brady is clearly trying his best and to get Artem was a great coup. What we probably need is an ex-rider alongside him in the pits who can talk the same language as the riders and try get the team working better together. Picko could fill that role while injured....