British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

11 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Personally I would've kept KK for his home scoring but after he was "ill" on Thursday last week but we'll enough to race in Poland on the Friday I wouldn't want him back.

KK and Laguta in the team would have bankrupt any club, let alone King's Lynn...

Brilliant signing

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

It’s laguta and an Edinburgh rider. But not the rider you think. 

Maybe Brady is at Wolves to give a bit of support to his new rider(Castagna)?If not you would have expected a recorded message on Eurosport,unless he just likes travelling.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Maybe Brady is at Wolves to give a bit of support to his new rider(Castagna)?If not you would have expected a recorded message on Eurosport,unless he just likes travelling.

To be honest Brady’s interview has been the only professional part of the programme. Cannot believe the abysmal standard of presentation , it does speedway no favours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Kye Thomson is there also.

Oh ok,one of those two then:D.Must admit i wouldn't know what he looked like.Have to sign Castagna if only for his 70's adult film moustache:lol:

1 minute ago, MartinBSN said:

Anyone know how they plan to bring Pickering back? Surely rules don't allow that

No idea but with how close Alex and Josh are you can be sure they will have thoroughly studied the rules before dropping him.

Just now, BluPanther said:

Still won't make the playoffs imo...

It's a big ask.

1 minute ago, Bojangles said:

Even if you don't make the playoffs, it's surely a better side now - which is progress isn't it? Just watch Laguta and enjoy it if nothing else.

This- I’ll be coming over just to see him ride if nothing else 

• Like 1