British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

Not sure Connor at reserve is the answer. He didn’t always look very comfortable when riding at the AFA.

Craig Cook would be my choice as he’s capable of winning races home and away. Again it all depends on his mindset but if we could get him in at reserve, that would make us stronger than Connor imho.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Not sure Connor at reserve is the answer. He didn’t always look very comfortable when riding at the AFA.

Craig Cook would be my choice as he’s capable of winning races home and away. Again it all depends on his mindset but if we could get him in at reserve, that would make us stronger than Connor imho.

Yeah I've love Cookie at reserve, 100%!

5 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Cookie said in the Star this week he had a couple of offers from teams but the distance put him off making not financially viable but maybe in the future .

So that’s Kings Lynn and Peterborough .

Dont blame him got to make it worth the money.

57 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Agree. If we could get him in at 6, i think it would be worth a few more ££ to clinch a deal. 

1 hour ago, StarBoy said:

Saw this morning that the latest green sheet declarations had been published. However, were swiftly removed and now not on there. Think that would imply that team changes are afoot. 

There up now. No changes as of yet .We are now 1.10 under the limit.From June 1st :t:

Edit. It's 39 not 40.. Blonde moment alert.. Scrap the 1.10 :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Maybe  CC for Picko now ? Depending on JP's injury situation. Otherwise Cookie for TJ.

If CC is 5.05 ?, i make our team average to be 39.17 if he replaced JP, and Laguta for KK .. Does Cookie get a British reduction ? 5% would bring us under 39. 2.5% just over 39.. I'm not sure which it is. Otherwise..

Laguta

Picko

Klindt

Freddie

MPT 

C. Cook

Edwards

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Maybe  CC for Picko now ? Depending on JP's injury situation. Otherwise Cookie for TJ.

If CC is 5.05 ?, i make our team average to be 39.17 if he replaced JP, and Laguta for KK .. Does Cookie get a British reduction ? 5% would bring us under 39. 2.5% just over 39.. I'm not sure which it is. Otherwise..

Laguta

Picko

Klindt

Freddie

MPT 

C. Cook

Edwards

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Craig Cook would be a disaster plan. 

He not even riding for Edinburgh tonight as he has a back injury apparently 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Craig Cook would be a disaster plan. 

Agree it’s not ideal but that’s what happens when you get team building wrong at the start of the season. 

Cook when he first came did ok, especially when Lambert took on the pressure of being No 1. All started to go wrong when we got team building wrong (again) and starts at No 1. 

Thing with Cook is he’s great when his head is on it but a nightmare by all accounts when he’s not happy. If he came in at reserve, sure he’d more than hold his own. 

My real preference would be a 5.00 newcomer like Kvech but really can’t see that happening.

Edited by Speedball
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

There up now. No changes as of yet .We are now 1.10 under the limit.From June 1st :t:

Edit. It's 39 not 40.. Blonde moment alert.. Scrap the 1.10 :icon_smile_clown:

How could you have a blonde moment:P:rolleyes::lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racerback said:
  • good to see kasprzak feeling better today in poland no doubt he will be fine for the next home meeting haha must have great roses in kings lynn due to the amout of bs that gets spread there 

He won't be in the team for the next home meeting.