Make if that what you will. 

He was at GKM v wroclaw

so could be

chuganov

tarasenko

laguta

Imagine Nicki goes there lol

IMG_5379.png

Two riders I’ve often thought would be great at the bigger UK tracks is Norbert Krakowiak and Mateusz Tonder. Both good gaters and could well be looking for a UK spot - Krakowiak especially as he’s not getting many starts at all in Sweden.

Klindt is such a bizarre rider, much like KK. I don’t know how you go from scoring 15 in Poland to struggling to score 1 point at Peterborough the following night. He is such a confidence rider and must be all in his head as he is usually on great equipment. You still live in hope that one day he will just it on but the season is too short for that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Believe he was originally earmarked for Peterborough but Buster must have decided to put Lynn first..

It's Laguta....... All those weeks we at Peterborough we're told there's no number 1 available 

Laguta to Lynn 

Tarasenko and Tungate to Panthers 

Edited by Flappy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Speedball said:

Surely Laguta would be on an 8 point average? If that’s the case, we’d need to make two changes to fit him in (though after last night I’d be happy to make 3). 

Be delighted if it was him but I’m not getting excited yet.

Buster operates on a budget so it's very unlikely to be Laguta imo.

Buster putting up serious cash all in one go for an expensive Laguta, Tungate, KK, Tarasenko while flying in other EU based riders every week isn't how Buster runs his clubs.

Makes no financial sense either as he'll just lose a lot of money.

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Buster operates on a budget so it's very unlikely to be Laguta imo.

Buster putting up serious cash all in one go for an expensive Laguta, Tungate, KK, Tarasenko while flying in other EU based riders every week isn't how Buster runs his clubs.

Makes no financial sense either as he'll just lose a lot of money.

It could be Craig Cook lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

It could be Craig Cook lol.

More likely imo.

For what it's worth I think it's Tungate to Panthers, Tarasenko to KL and that's it because that's how Buster operates with his budget 1-7's imo.

Laguta for KK wouldn't even come close to fitting in with the points limit either.

Laguta to lynn is done deal. Tarasenko to pboro I think 

that’s just what I’m hearing from other people, I don’t know for sure so don’t jump down my throat if it doesn’t happen, I know there is definitely at least one more Russian going to be racing in England as of next week 

Edited by Gasser90
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1