British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

5 hours ago, rearingtogo said:

I have my doubt’s he will run next season. Can see him pulling the plug and the whole top league going into the abyss. With Peterborough and Wolves going.

He has been slowly winding down for a while now. I'm hoping when the time comes he don't just say no more speedway, and he will sell the promotion (Alex Brady maybe?), and take the rent money for speedway. 

38 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He has been slowly winding down for a while now. I'm hoping when the time comes he don't just say no more speedway, and he will sell the promotion (Alex Brady maybe?), and take the rent money for speedway. 

It's pretty much that already. Brady & Allitt are the main promoters, Buster just signs off (or not) if the expenditure is over budget. 

I will add that one ot the book of dodgy call off excuses.

For **** sake how long does it take to fix the pit gate ??   In an agricultural area you would think that there are a few agricultural engineers who could manage to fix a pit gate ????

As for the stock car fence..... don't see why that has anything to do with speedway racing ......

Nah, they didn't fancy it at KL and got in a quick call off.......... and they wonder why the crowds are walking away ........ it's pitiful.

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

rubbish show from the Stars, well most of them.

I think if you are expecting us to get anywhere near anyone away from home you'll be disappointed. KK just doesn't seem interested away from the AFA and only a couple of others turn up, and never the same two.

It's a whole season of struggle ahead unfortunately with the very odd home win. 

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think if you are expecting us to get anywhere near anyone away from home you'll be disappointed. KK just doesn't seem interested away from the AFA and only a couple of others turn up, and never the same two.

It's a whole season of struggle ahead unfortunately with the very odd home win. 

I thought we would run them close though Baggy. We're as bad :(

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

If only Worrall was available for the AFA trip then we would've won the BP as well.

Two poor sides that need major surgery.

What that rider most wanted out.. Only kidding ;) I don't know what RR scored, but RW would of been good for 6

Including tonight, our No.1 has averaged Home 5.50.  Away 4.00...

KK home 10.40, away 2.9 :blink:. You can't tell me he ain't on a guarantee... Can he be bothered? He can't be worse than a lot of No. 7 's away :nono:

TJ away 4.36. I know he's only  a 6 pointer, but against Peterborough scored 4...

I know Lynn's home averages are ok, apart from Klindt, who is bad home or away. But the Panthers result has boosted that.

As TTT said if the Panthers had RW at the AFA on Thursday they would of won the Agg point :angry:

You need aggregate points this season. Lynn has just got their only one.

Rant over..

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Including tonight, our No.1 has averaged Home 5.50.  Away 4.00...

KK home 10.40, away 2.9 :blink:. You can't tell me he ain't on a guarantee... Can he be bothered? He can't be worse than a lot of No. 7 's away :nono:

TJ away 4.36. I know he's only  a 6 pointer, but against Peterborough scored 4...

I know Lynn's home averages are ok, apart from Klindt, who is bad home or away. But the Panthers result has boosted that.

As TTT said if the Panthers had RW at the AFA on Thursday they would of won the Agg point :angry:

You need aggregate points this season. Lynn has just got their only one.

Rant over..

Klindt maybe on a guarantee as well.

He's been winning races for fun in Poland over the last few meetings so I don't understand his British form in a much weaker league.

23 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I know he could of done. But i'm on one tonight Baggy.

It was more a reply to TTT rather than yourself really.

It's completely moot because it won't happen, but if we were able to replace somebody (probably Jorgensen) with a competitive number one then it would make the world if difference. We will always have a good reserve but lack points from the top of the order, look what difference it made to P'boro tonight. I'd Pickering, MPT & Jakobsen haven't done too much wrong and I'd keep KK for his away form and Klindt because I think he'd offer a lot more away from number 1. 

No idea who that number one rider would be or even if they could be fitted in but that's what this team needs. And Pickering back pronto.

49 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

It's completely moot because it won't happen, but if we were able to replace somebody (probably Jorgensen) with a competitive number one then it would make the world if difference. We will always have a good reserve but lack points from the top of the order, look what difference it made to P'boro tonight. I'd Pickering, MPT & Jakobsen haven't done too much wrong and I'd keep KK for his away form and Klindt because I think he'd offer a lot more away from number 1. 

No idea who that number one rider would be or even if they could be fitted in but that's what this team needs. And Pickering back pronto.

There is no way at the moment you could get a no1 in for Jorgensen,team average too high.I would keep him anyway,the two certainly not doing there jobs are Klindt and KK.They were absolutely awful tonight,an embarrassment actually.If Allitt and Brady can't see that then they have blinkers on.

Brady saying we will always have a very good reserve,not if Klindt or KK went there they would be beaten by Mrs Doubtfire on a push bike away from home.

Edit:That will be my last away meeting for a while.When I show commitment by going and paying my hard earned money I expect the riders(not all)to show the same back.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I can see why you would keep KK on his home form. Bit if i was paying him per meeting ( guarantee) if they are?  and the was being out scored by RS riders for £3k? or whatever he is on a meeting, i would be having serious words