British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

The main thing the team was based on is a high scoring reserve and apart from Jaksobsen at Wolves it's not happened. 

Definetly Jakobsen at reserve should have ensured a strong reserve all season. Even he has been a little disappointing.

On 4/14/2023 at 10:41 PM, r8gdp said:

Bloody hell Billy Bales remember asking him if he had any spare goggles and him giving me a pair .Arnie Haley Bob Paulson John Dews Charlie Monk Jim Airey god those we re the days 

Billy is now the grand age of 93 and still living in Hellesdon near the location of the old Firs stadium. Lovely guy who was a great servant to the Clubs he rode for.

• Thanks 1

King's Lynn HAVE to find a Klindt replacement before his average drops even lower. Of all the rider's, he is the first for the chopping block. 

There has to be someone out there with close to a 7.39, get them in before the 1st. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

King's Lynn HAVE to find a Klindt replacement before his average drops even lower. Of all the rider's, he is the first for the chopping block. 

There has to be someone out there with close to a 7.39, get them in before the 1st. 

Killer fits, but I wasn’t keen on him when announced last season..

18 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Send him to Panthers in around a month please 

Has anything been confirmed re Pickering's injury.Has he broken anything.I see he maybe out 4-6 weeks but i haven't seen anything on the website regarding his injury.You would have thought there would be some updates now being it's a week since the incident.

48 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Has anything been confirmed re Pickering's injury.Has he broken anything.I see he maybe out 4-6 weeks but i haven't seen anything on the website regarding his injury.You would have thought there would be some updates now being it's a week since the incident.

The clubs Twitter and Facebook news updates are just about dead in the water now very little response to posts on either but do agree the clubs website should be updated on Pickering - though seems same story with Pboro not getting updates as well wonder what the connection is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I've been patient, but we are 5 meeting in now... This is from the 5 meetings in all comps. 

Home 2 meetings                                              3 Away

NK 3.50                                                                  NK  4.93

TJ  7.71                                                                   TJ  4.86

JP 6.40  (1 meeting)                                             JP 6.28 ( 2 meetings)

KK  8.00                                                                   KK  2.40

MPT  5.50                                                                MPT  4.86

FJ  5.50                                                                     FJ   5.65

Jason Edwards is doing ok .

And Peterborough think they have a problem.. Poor home crowds from the off this season, isn't a good sign ether.  Can't see us picking up any agg points .I think it's time that Buster put his beloved King's Lynn first.. Klindt might turn it around, but he ain't going to riding at 1. Then there's KK:blink:. MPT ain't pulling up  any trees either and TJ is TJ away from home.

Edited by Bald Bloke