British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

11 minutes ago, Haza said:

Totally agree it’s the obvious change - even though I said give KK a chance 

I watched the stream tonight and he mentally gave up on the meeting after he got excluded under the one minute rule.

He tried arguing with the start marshal to stay in the race but the referee wasn't having any of it, KK start to shut the throttle in going into the first bend in the rest of his rides.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

It's the only thing that makes logical sense in the best interests of all parties.

KL fans don't want KK, Panthers fans as well as Tomalin and Lyon don't want Richie however Buster does want Richie.

KK gets sacked for putting in no effort and Richie doesn't get left without a team place after departing Panthers, Buster gets what he wants, Tomalin and Lyon get what they want and both sets of fans get a new rider who'll make their team stronger overall.

As Del Boy would say.........Everyone's a winner.

Except while Buster involved at Pboro you won’t get Chris Holder in the team that will 100% never happen 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TTT said:

It's the only thing that makes logical sense in the best interests of all parties.

KL fans don't want KK, Panthers fans as well as Tomalin and Lyon don't want Richie however Buster does want Richie.

KK gets sacked for putting in no effort and Richie doesn't get left without a team place after departing Panthers, Buster gets what he wants, Tomalin and Lyon get what they want and both sets of fans get a new rider who'll make their team stronger overall.

As Del Boy would say.........Everyone's a winner.

I heard a whisper a few minutes ago that Buster is thinking of swapping Richie and K K, as KK has said  after tonights meeting he prefers your track. You get rid of Richie, we get shot of KK:P

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I heard a whisper a few minutes ago that Buster is thinking of swapping Richie and K K, as KK has said  after tonights meeting he prefers your track. You get rid of Richie, we get shot of KK:P

Check the date, April 1st has been and gone :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Can get Tungate though in a straight swap.

So who comes in for Pedersen ? 
seem to me  both teams  have cocked up with there line ups at this very early stage hopefully both clubs can sort it out . Worrall to Lynn seems obvious to me but still leaves gaping hole on the number one position . 

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Just to play a long

As you know, I like a gamble so if I was offered a choice of sticking with R. Worrall or rolling the dice with KK knowing it could backfire drastically then I'd idiotically take up the KK option.

It's not that I don't rate Richie as a rider it's just the fact that he's not suited to the Peterborough circuit, Where's KK is just a mentality thing but if you treat him like a spoilt child by pandering to him then he'd probably put in a run of good performances.

Just now, Haza said:

So who comes in for Pedersen ? 
seem to me  both teams  have cocked up with there line ups at this very early stage hopefully both clubs can sort it out . Worrall to Lynn seems obvious to me but still leaves gaping hole on the number one position . 

Somebody like Lindback, Zagar, Bjerre etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, TTT said:

Just to play a long

As you know, I like a gamble so if I was offered a choice of sticking with R. Worrall or rolling the dice with KK knowing it could backfire drastically then I'd idiotically take up the KK option.

It's not that I don't rate Richie as a rider it's just the fact that he's not suited to the Peterborough circuit, Where's KK is just a mentality thing but if you treat him like a spoilt child by pandering to him then he'd probably put in a run of good performances.

Tbf if anything is going to work it is that!! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Deal 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

Just to play a long

You wouldn't be very popular at the Showground :lol:

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You wouldn't be very popular at the Showground :lol:

If it was a choice between KK or TJ then I might be able to get away with it.

Joking aside both of our clubs are in the brown stuff already so common sense does need to prevail behind the scenes.

Kasprzak's P45 is imminent.

The Stars’ management are reviewing the events of this week – whilst allowing for a tricky start to the season at two difficult away venues – and will keep supporters in touch.

They said: “We are fully aware of the fans’ frustrations, and we can assure everyone that we share those frustrations.

“We are not happy with the situation, and we will be looking at every option open to us over the coming days.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TTT said:

Kasprzak's P45 is imminent.

The Stars’ management are reviewing the events of this week – whilst allowing for a tricky start to the season at two difficult away venues – and will keep supporters in touch.

They said: “We are fully aware of the fans’ frustrations, and we can assure everyone that we share those frustrations.

“We are not happy with the situation, and we will be looking at every option open to us over the coming days.

So basically we screwed up everyone. To be honest anyone thinking about signing Kasprazk mustn't know to much. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Didn't expect to be reading that this morning but glad I am.

Something needs sorting for next Thursday either way.

Ritchie Worrall seems an obvious choice should he become available at Pbro  which seems likely for KK -but it doesn’t solve the No 1 position would two changes be an option ? early perhaps for that   but this team clearly hasn’t got the right balance - but Worrall would have out scored KK of that I’m sure so far this season .