British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

36 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think a rider that has averaged 9.21 this season at Monmore  is more than qualified to give advice on how to get around there.

Yep, Masters was going really well until his injuries which I doubt he's recovered from .....

8 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

So who would Lynn fans prefer to see get a league winners medal (if they get one that is) Lambert for BV or Kerr for Sheffield ?

Not really bothered although as I'm married onto a Belle Vue family I'd better say Lambert :D

7 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

So who would Lynn fans prefer to see get a league winners medal (if they get one that is) Lambert for BV or Kerr for Sheffield ?

Lambert with Belle Vue. It's a lad trying to reach the top so would be good on the CV. 

Unfortunately, I think Belle Vue haven't got enough in the bag to get over the line. 

9 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

Something like this would be handy.

1 Robert Lambert 

2 F.rederick Jacobsen

3 Pickering

4 Puk

5  Lawson

6 Kai Huckenbeck

7 Jack Thomas

Whether that fits ...

39.93 at the moment for the top 6 if they use RS again. If Freddie rides in the BV meeting on Monday, i  believe he will have completed enough meetings for a proper average which would be 7+ instead of 5.05 though;)

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

39.93 at the moment for the top 6 if they use RS again. If Freddie rides in the BV meeting on Monday, i  believe he will have completed enough meetings for a proper average which would be 7+ instead of 5.05 though;)

Hope he doesn't pick up a stomach bug or something, that would be awful

3 hours ago, TINYS said:

It,s called cheating in my book.

I don't think Freddie will become ill. But if he did and wanted to come back then so be it for me. Wolves came to the AFA and got battered recently, was it 62-28.. They dropped their team average by 3.4 points that month....  The Stars TA went up to 2nd in the league in the same month. There are plenty of cases where rules have been bent in the interest of the sport throughout the season. I'm getting to the stage that i'm thinking if you can't beat em.....  

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't think Freddie will become ill. But if he did and wanted to come back then so be it for me. Wolves came to the AFA and got battered recently, was it 62-28.. They dropped their team average by 3.4 points that month....  The Stars TA went up to 2nd in the league in the same month. There are plenty of cases where rules have been bent in the interest of the sport throughout the season. I'm getting to the stage that i'm thinking if you can't beat em.....  

Yup, it's getting to that stage now - do enough to get to play offs and somehow strengthen for a big finish. As Fricke was injured can't really blame Lemmon for bringing in Lambert. If only we could have manged that instead of Klindt, could have been a very different run in to end of season for us

18 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Yup, it's getting to that stage now - do enough to get to play offs and somehow strengthen for a big finish. As Fricke was injured can't really blame Lemmon for bringing in Lambert. If only we could have manged that instead of Klindt, could have been a very different run in to end of season for us

Apart from Monday Klindt has rode well for Lynn i think.