British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

13 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think the idea of Lynn's rumoured side is to emulate P'boro's class of 2021 with six riders who could all be number one or ride at reserve, think that was the idea last season but for various reasons it didn't work out. If KK had been signed as say third heat leader in a top heavy side with weak reserves that's a different ball game but in a rock solid side I think he'll be fine. We shall see! 

I'm saving this for later :D

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Is KK a trapper? 

A very frustrating rider, if not THE most frustrating...

Rides at genuine top level speed when in front, smooth and controlled...

And when second to an opponent he will always look like he is "in the race" so hopes are always raised..

However. All he will be doing is following the line of the leader, at a similar speed,  hoping for a mistake, never actually lining them up for a pass...

And when last he has been known to "save his engine"....:D

30 minutes ago, Haza said:

I agree - miss the start after 2 half laps pulls up on the centre green . But the gate and go Adrian Flux Arena will probably suite him fine 

That's if it is gate n go.......prep might change if ownership of promotion does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

A very frustrating rider, if not THE most frustrating...

Rides at genuine top level speed when in front, smooth and controlled...

And when second to an opponent he will always look like he is "in the race" so hopes are always raised..

However. All he will be doing is following the line of the leader, at a similar speed,  hoping for a mistake, never actually lining them up for a pass...

And when last he has been known to "save his engine"....:D

Thank you for the detailed reply. Appreciated.

2 hours ago, Haza said:

I agree - miss the start after 2 half laps pulls up on the centre green . But the gate and go Adrian Flux Arena will probably suite him fine 

See some very good races this year,when was the last time you went?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Haza said:

Let’s hope the prep does change that be a real bonus

Do fans want a better racing track or a team that’s challenging for honours? The racing can be good, but if the Stars lose the good racing is forgotten about. If the Stars win on a gate and go track people are happy.