British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

57 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Did well for Rye House when he rode for them especially one glorious night at Poole… maybe he just needs a good Team Manager to get the best out of him 

And how long ago was that? Well looks like we are going to find out how much of a gamble, but no meetings at Poole this time :D

Edited by lisa-colette

19 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Assuming nothing has changed ?

Both Lynn and Peterborough would have potentially new owners who have no speedway promotional experience behind them,  they will need to confirm that someone within the club has had experience of being a co promoter to work along side them ,also they will need to confirm that they are able to meet the financial requirements to run a speedway club , 

They have it 

17 minutes ago, therefused said:

Looking at some of the other signings and rumoured teams I have to say I’m not too optimistic of Lynns chances next year.

Need to pull a rabbit out of a hat I think 

Kasprazak the rabbit apparently 

2 hours ago, Haza said:

Kasprazak the rabbit apparently 

Killer, Bridger and now KK. Don't get me wrong he is ok on a 6.8 . But  not if he is on 3x as much as a 6.5 pointer , .It is money that could of been spent on  the rest of the  team. Same as last season, heats 13 and 15. If the team that has hinted. Another bottom 2

All riders say that you want the hear.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Happy with KK Not as a No.1. I'm thinking 13 and 15 same as last year.

Maybe, maybe not. Klindt will have a good season I reckon given the chance to settle in properly. Need Pickering to kick on, reckon he's got it in him. 

Other than Doyle, Bewley and perhaps Fricke there's nothing to be scared of in heats 13 & 15 anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Maybe, maybe not. Klindt will have a good season I reckon given the chance to settle in properly. Need Pickering to kick on, reckon he's got it in him. 

Other than Doyle, Bewley and perhaps Fricke there's nothing to be scared of in heats 13 & 15 anywhere. 

I would hope so. Miles out imho

Edited by Bald Bloke

Jakobsen will step up and he'll be an established HL after the first set of GSA's. KK is up for it for sure because he wouldn't return otherwise and Picko will only improve so it's not all bad.

Ht 13 & 15 will be a problem though but I'd suspect that you'll make a change if you get off to a slow start.

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Jakobsen will step up and he'll be an established HL after the first set of GSA's. KK is up for it for sure because he wouldn't return otherwise and Picko will only improve so it's not all bad.

Ht 13 & 15 will be a problem though but I'd suspect that you'll make a change if you get off to a slow start.

13 and 15 

On 11/17/2022 at 9:21 PM, kelvinht said:

No KK PLEASE - on his day he is a world beater.

If you have a DeLorean or Tardis handy. Kasprzak has not had a day like that for 5+ years 

Edited by Col
  • Like 2