British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

7 hours ago, Ben91 said:

With Woffinden there will have been five GP riders in the Premiership this season. Last season there were four (including Lambert’s cameo). They GP riders are hardly coming back in droves. 

Sayfutdinov and Laguta aren’t GP riders because of a war. If they still were in the GP they’d most likely not be racing in Britain other than at Cardiff. 

Slightly off topic but of all the so called big hitters (GP riders or not) coming back to the UK this year, Emil is the one that stands out. His attitude and commitment makes me proud to be associated with this sport and is a joy to watch. Just wish he’d stop winning so many bloody races at Leicester though!

• Like 7

On 8/2/2023 at 8:31 PM, Teromaafan said:

Slightly off topic but of all the so called big hitters (GP riders or not) coming back to the UK this year, Emil is the one that stands out. His attitude and commitment makes me proud to be associated with this sport and is a joy to watch. Just wish he’d stop winning so many bloody races at Leicester though!

But wonderful to watch around the Pidcock Motorcycles arena.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

We're not 100% sure we will be running yet. Is there going to be 1 league?. What ever league we are in i can't see Artem back. You've got to cut your cloth accordingly.

You will return. There is no way buster lets li he lynn close. No way. 

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

Is Palm toft coming back soon ? You might have lost klindt now, massive off this afternoon. Fingers crossed he’s ok 

46 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Sure I saw Palm Toft rode for Scunthorpe the other day.

SCC15.xlsm (britishspeedway.co.uk)