British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

6 hours ago, pubichair said:

Wish you a speedy and successful recovery tj  but also at the same time hopefully your  time at  lynn has come to  an end! 

I'm sure all speedway fans wish TJ a speedy recovery. But his averages home and away suggest a new challenge is needed. Look what it has done for Lewi Kerr.

With today's transfer deadline fast approaching, I don't think we will be seeing any new additions to the team. With new averages coming into effect tomorrow, MPT moves back up to 2nd, with everyone able to take a ride in R/R. Can also just see us using guests for TJ for the remainder of the season (Ben Barker) comes to mind. Unless we make an 11th hour signing of BB until the end of the season. 

Absolute shambles of a season from start to finish. Just hope we're at tapes in '24 in some form, along with Peterborough, Wolves and Leicester (maybe even Sheffield if Bates wants out at Leicester).

2 hours ago, StarBoy said:

With today's transfer deadline fast approaching, I don't think we will be seeing any new additions to the team. With new averages coming into effect tomorrow, MPT moves back up to 2nd, with everyone able to take a ride in R/R. Can also just see us using guests for TJ for the remainder of the season (Ben Barker) comes to mind. Unless we make an 11th hour signing of BB until the end of the season. 

Absolute shambles of a season from start to finish. Just hope we're at tapes in '24 in some form, along with Peterborough, Wolves and Leicester (maybe even Sheffield if Bates wants out at Leicester).

I think we will, but in what form i don't know. We have a stadium owner who is a speedway man, a stadium that's ready to go. Add to that Buster has said Emil is here with a view to 24. We just need someone to promote us. It's the same deal at Leicester i gather, its all there ready to go.. I also think Peterborough will come out for the 2024 season with a new owner. I don't know about Wolves though. Just my opinion..

Edited by Bald Bloke

27 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think we will, but in what form i don't know. We have a stadium owner who is a speedway man, a stadium that's ready to go. Add to that Buster has said Emil is here with a view to 24. We just need someone to promote us. It's the same deal at Leicester i gather, its all there ready to go.. I also think Peterborough will come out for the 2024 season with a new owner. I don't know about Wolves though. Just my opinion..

Let's hope so. Just depends whether Buster would want to sell the stadium as well at some point? Not that the Norfolk Arena is ripe for anything apart from a tin shed in its place