British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

1 hour ago, Haza said:

I heard new owner at Lynn and Pboro or just Pboro - someone I no in the no ?? Lol told me obviously  wrong lol enter the silly season lol

Lynn and pboro are being sold. But that’s a private matter between buster and potential buyer, nothing to do with the AGM, they don’t care who owns the clubs, 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Lynn and pboro are being sold. But that’s a private matter between buster and potential buyer, nothing to do with the AGM, they don’t care who owns the clubs, 

Assuming nothing has changed ?

Both Lynn and Peterborough would have potentially new owners who have no speedway promotional experience behind them,  they will need to confirm that someone within the club has had experience of being a co promoter to work along side them ,also they will need to confirm that they are able to meet the financial requirements to run a speedway club , 

20 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Assuming nothing has changed ?

Both Lynn and Peterborough would have potentially new owners who have no speedway promotional experience behind them,  they will need to confirm that someone within the club has had experience of being a co promoter to work along side them ,also they will need to confirm that they are able to meet the financial requirements to run a speedway club , 

The clubs will have new owners but the promoters will be the same. Allitt is the promoter for both clubs still I think. Or Johnson at boro and allitt at lynn. 

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I really hope your wrong on that one. I don't think he would average much more than say TJ or Tofty, and will probably cost 3x as much. Not sure he would last a season either.

Agree, an awful signing.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

KK is a gamble. But on that average it’s a gamble worth taking 

Bit on par with the Lewis Bridger signing probably slightly better signing than Bridger as not coming out of retirement but I’d say chances of seeing the 2023 season out remote . 

27 minutes ago, Haza said:

Bit on par with the Lewis Bridger signing probably slightly better signing than Bridger as not coming out of retirement but I’d say chances of seeing the 2023 season out remote . 

Different to Bridger as KK rode in the Extraliga last year but he's certainly a gamble, there's a reason he hasn't ridden here since 2018. The big question is whether or not he is fully committed because the talent is clearly there.

33 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Different to Bridger as KK rode in the Extraliga last year but he's certainly a gamble, there's a reason he hasn't ridden here since 2018. The big question is whether or not he is fully committed because the talent is clearly there.

A fully committed KK is a great signing, he probably still holds the track record at one of our tracks.