British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Will Laguta actually turn up on Monday? Rumour was that he's not riding Ipswich, Leic or Wolves tracks.

Rumour has also said that Laguta was going to Leicester and Hans Andersen had left Peterborough

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Artem has just gone out for lunch and ordered a prawn vindaloo...

MOTWYW..... :D

Followed by a raw chicken salad*

*(unwashed)

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

The comment of the 1-7 staying the same is a strange one, it's obviously meant to be positive comment aimed at the people suggesting Laguta would be leaving, but normally when you have a weak team saying the 1-7 is staying the same isn't something to boast about lol!

because people talk like  :icon_smile_clown:

Emil Breum in for Kye Thompson.

He looked pretty impressive in the second round of the SGP2. Not a bad move for a club that's running 'so far over budget', cant imagine he would be much cheaper than Thompson.

2 minutes ago, DJC said:

He looked pretty impressive in the second round of the SGP2. Not a bad move for a club that's running 'so far over budget', cant imagine he would be much cheaper than Thompson.

Being an SGP2 rider I can't imagine he is cheaper at all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Being an SGP2 rider I can't imagine he is cheaper at all

Exactly, plus flights etc. 

Exciting move for the club and fans. Presume he comes in on a 5 and starts at no2?

Why do press releases never include averages of riders coming in

Just now, Mr Blobby said:

Feel a bit sorry for kye as he came in at reserve and a chance to find his feet in the premiership to then get shafted by getting put into the main body of the team. 

Will he replace Hans if the injury/sacked rumours are true?

2 minutes ago, DJC said:

Exactly, plus flights etc. 

Exciting move for the club and fans. Presume he comes in on a 5 and starts at no2?

Why do press releases never include averages of riders coming in

I would imagine a 5 as that's what Rew came in on at Ipswich. He might drop to reserve though for next month as Simon Lambert's average will take him into the 1-5

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Good to see the Stars trying something,needed a change and that's one.Hopefully another will follow.I do feel sorry for Kye but it had to be him he was struggling badly.

A MPT replacement is needed unless he's due to return imminently...? Even if he is back on the bike next week, he's still not going to be race fit for a few meetings

28 minutes ago, DJC said:

I suspect Jakobsen and Pickering moving on has changed that situation considerably.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Good to see the Stars trying something,needed a change and that's one.Hopefully another will follow.I do feel sorry for Kye but it had to be him he was struggling badly.

Busters certainly been working behind the scenes :), and it looks like the Stars will be running in 24:t:

• Like 4