British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

A few rumours kicking about that Buster has sold both Lynn and Peterborough. If that is the case i hope it's just the promotion at Lynn, and not the whole stadium. Alex would be my guess if it's the promotion. Not sure i'd feel at ease with an Estate Agent owning the stadium. 

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

A few rumours kicking about that Buster has sold both Lynn and Peterborough. If that is the case i hope it's just the promotion at Lynn, and not the whole stadium. Alex would be my guess if it's the promotion. Not sure i'd feel at ease with an Estate Agent owning the stadium. 

I’ve just heard the same 

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I heard a whisper on Saturday that Lynn was trying to seal a deal with an out n out number 1.. Well i hope it's not KK. No way is he that. Just an expensive  middle order 7 pointer imho. 

KK, not a fan ...... what other good riders might like to come over here ...... I don't think Woffy will happen do you, not sure he'd fit in at Lynn anyway ...... a Dane? An Aussie? A Pole? Looking forward to hearing all the news :)

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Dont think it will be the stadium as he makes good money from the stocks, will get rent from Speedway .

Got to say hes done very well if hes sold both promotions with the current cost of living crisis, maybe took a bit less than he wanted but lucky to find two people willing to buy them both 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Trees said:

KK, not a fan ...... what other good riders might like to come over here ...... I don't think Woffy will happen do you, not sure he'd fit in at Lynn anyway ...... a Dane? An Aussie? A Pole? Looking forward to hearing all the news :)

I don’t want KK either. He was poor the last time he rode over hear and he was on the decline then. I’ve not heard anything about anyone else. Would rather NKI thank KK , although  NIels isn’t a number one either imho.

Is Kenneth Bjerre available or has that been mentioned already

Vaclav Milik would be good too, a lot better than he was the last time he rode over here, probably a solid 8.5 pointer imo

With pickering and klindt as the other heat leaders

Mpt, jakobsen and jorgensen

1. Vaclav Milik/Kenneth Bjerre

2. Michael Palm Toft

3. Josh Pickering

4. Thomas jorgensen/nki

5. Nicolai Klindt

6. Fredrik Jakobsen

7. ???

Not that good looking tbh. If you sigh Krzysztof Kasprzak you must be desperate lol

15 hours ago, Trees said:

Dudek keeps being mentioned as coming over in Premiership threads, no smoke without fire?  Anders Thomsen? Magic? lol

Dudek has shown interest in riding in the UK in 2023 to improve his all round performance on the more technical tracks.

However at least two clubs have decided not to take him up on his interest due to the financial commitments needed which were well above the Doyle,Holder,Fricke,Bewley sort of required wages 

Edited by flagrag

3 minutes ago, flagrag said:

Dudek has shown interest in riding in the UK in 2023 to improve his all round performance on the more technical tracks.

However at least two clubs have decided not to take him up on his interest due to the financial commitments needed which were well above the Doyle,Holder,Fricke,Bewley sort of required wages 

Us at Peterborough will have a big budget now apparently under a new owner so Dudek may get his wish. Risky splashing out silly money though considering he doesn't have any UK experience.

17 minutes ago, flagrag said:

He may not get his wish then ...... I hope he doesn't, he knows the score surely!

7 hours ago, Trees said:

He may not get his wish then ...... I hope he doesn't, he knows the score surely!

These riders earn so much in Poland, why should they ride. Example Woffy 500K last season. and he wasn't the best earner. Bartoz was on 800k plus

Edited by Bald Bloke

9 hours ago, flagrag said:

Certainly no point risking the future of your club to sign a rider you can't afford!

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Where did you hear that? The delay was said to be Leicester related.

I heard new owner at Lynn and Pboro or just Pboro - someone I no in the no ?? Lol told me obviously  wrong lol enter the silly season lol

On 11/15/2022 at 5:55 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Not just me that heard this 

19 minutes ago, Haza said:

I heard new owner at Lynn and Pboro or just Pboro - someone I no in the no ?? Lol told me obviously  wrong lol enter the silly season lol

I think the new owner(s) but is right but it wasn't related to the delay AFAIK.

• Like 1