British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2023

2 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Doesn’t stop him being correct tho

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Correct. Im not the one conning the paying public though, am I?

Are you both this welcoming to new people you meet as a general rule? Just asking so I don't move next door to one of you, or become a £10 pom to visit the other. FFS!

2 minutes ago, poole keith said:

the state this country is in me thinks if the aussie government offered a deal for brits to emmiigrate there for a tenner there would be a mass exodus,brits would be the new boat people in their desperation to flee this country !!

Think you'll find that the Aussie Govt are like the UK's WEFpuppet Govt & many others (Canada, New Zealand, & of course those in the EU) - all in lockstep with each other.. An 80yr old bloke (son of a Nazi) has written a book about what they want to do, it's called The Great Reset (aka New World Order) give it a read. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, WRDukes said:

Think you'll find that the Aussie Govt are like the UK's WEFpuppet Govt & many others (Canada, New Zealand, & of course those in the EU) - all in lockstep with each other.. An 80yr old bloke (son of a Nazi) has written a book about what they want to do, it's called The Great Reset (aka New World Order) give it a read. 

spot on. majority of population haven't a clue what's going on and how bad the aussie government was on the covid bull lockdowns.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, WRDukes said:

There are a number of books called "the great reset". Do you mean "Covid19: The Great Reset" by Klaus Schwab. His father relocated to Switzerland during the Third Reich; there is no conclusive evidence that he was a Nazi.

Edited by Fatfingers

3 hours ago, WRDukes said:

Maybe the BSPA are in on this “great reset” idea?

Every country will install speedway as its national sport……in a few years Belle Vue will be riding in front of sellout crowds at old Trafford following a stadium swap with Manchester United due to the lack of interest in football.

Star today carries a 2 page spread interview with Alex Brady - reckons he has spent a 6 figure sum on KL in 2 seasons - to all those fans who blather on about just go out and buy this or get us that rider - 6 figure sum in 2 years to be near the bottom of the league!!

Edited by GeneralMelchett

23 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Star today carries a 2 page spread interview with Alex Brady - reckons he has spent a 6 figure sum on KL in 2 seasons - to all those fans who blather on about just go out and buy this or get us that rider - 6 figure sum in 2 years to be near the bottom of the league!!

I know. He has told me himself, as i posted 2 weeks ago..... Some must think i'm a liar :)

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Then you have to ask what are clubs spending to finish top?! 

45 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

That's a lot of money of to you & me of course, but to put those numbers in to perspective, in 2015 Roger Warnes Transport alone put in around £70,000. This showing with the hugely increased costs of 2023 6 figures over 2 seasons is by far NOT enough.

If your budget is below £150,000 per annum, you're going to struggle badly. 

Edit; Just to clarify, this is just income EXCLUDING General admission 

Edited by Daniel Smith

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

That's a lot of money of to you & me of course, but to put those numbers in to perspective, in 2015 Roger Warnes Transport alone put in around £70,000. This showing with the hugely increased costs of 2023 6 figures over 2 seasons is by far NOT enough.

With  your calculations, Lynn are idioted

13 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Evening Daniel,

This is on top of gate receipts, sponsorship and TV money - so I can assure you the budget was considerably over £150,000 per annum.

All the best

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Just as contrast the company that operates Belle Vue - Belle Vue Speedway 2017 Ltd is 600k in debt!

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, AlexBrady said:

Evening Daniel,

This is on top of gate receipts, sponsorship and TV money - so I can assure you the budget was considerably over £150,000 per annum.

All the best

150k per meeting more like!