British Speedway Forum

Plymouth Gladiators 2023

16 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

I’ve just seen the lineup for plymouths meeting against Glasgow on Tuesday ablitt replacing Thompson and r/r for barker assuming no guests available I admit I don’t no the rules on this one. Whatever it’s going to be a very tough ask.

Barker 2nd In averages so everyone can take a ride 

16 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

I’ve just seen the lineup for plymouths meeting against Glasgow on Tuesday ablitt replacing Thompson and r/r for barker assuming no guests available I admit I don’t no the rules on this one. Whatever it’s going to be a very tough ask.

If you had a guest for Barker it would have been r/r for Dan T. Maybe they think stronger this way round. 

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

Not sure you can do r/r for a rider who has not yet ridden for the team?

You can't. There is no facility for Dan, hence the 'guest up to 75%' replacement. But still an odd choice to use r/r for Barker

I guess if might be r/r again on Friday at Oxford as 7 teams riding leaving only Flint Andersen and Etheridge as viable choices.

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

You can't. There is no facility for Dan, hence the 'guest up to 75%' replacement. But still an odd choice to use r/r for Barker

I guess if might be r/r again on Friday at Oxford as 7 teams riding leaving only Flint Andersen and Etheridge as viable choices.

I'm not sure it's Plymouth's decision not to use a guest for Barker, in the last couple of weeks Berwick, Edinburgh & Redcar have all used r/r for heat leaders as they've not been able to get any guests

Edited by szkocjasid

13 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I'm not sure it's Plymouth's decision not to use a guest for Barker, in the last couple of weeks Berwick, Edinburgh & Redcar have all used r/r for heat leaders as they've not been able to get any guests

Bomber having a vintage season is heavily impacting clubs ability to find a decent guest it seems!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I swear someone must have run over 10 black cats never mind one but  I hope dans injury isn’t to bad surprised on Eurosport they have no more info yet. But between the promoter and manager of Plymouth they are going to have to pull out all the stops to get a rider in to replace barker and go R/r with Dan as I say I hope he’s ok but it could be an absolute massacre Tommorow how the he’ll is our team going to compete with Harris, the new pole, vissing, basso and Brennan it could be like a championship side versus a national league side.