British Speedway Forum

Leicester lions 2023 (PREMIERSHIP)

8 minutes ago, Skodaman said:

Considering the downpour just before the start, the track held up well. The riders didn't seem to find it difficult.

That's because it was only a very light shower!

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Im One of Kerr or howarth will be in for cook soon after Sheffield make their changes. 

that won’t be enough for you guys though 

If the rumours at Leicester are correct it may well be both of them plus Ellis  to bring in Holder,Mountain and 3pt rider.

With Leicester getting Howarth and Kerr I agree that’s not going to be enough it needs a more high hitter who is going to get 10+ away from home with Cardiff this week a perfect opportunity for a rider to leave some kit over here but nobody wants to do it now Plus of course we need a miracle to get points away at BV, Peterborough and Wolves 

Just now, flagrag said:

If the rumours at Leicester are correct it may well be both of them plus Ellis  to bring in Holder,Mountain and 3pt rider.

With Leicester getting Howarth and Kerr I agree that’s not going to be enough it needs a more high hitter who is going to get 10+ away from home with Cardiff this week a perfect opportunity for a rider to leave some kit over here but nobody wants to do it now Plus of course we need a miracle to get points away at BV, Peterborough and Wolves 

If we would prefer Leicester in play off than Ipswich then of course we can let you guys win tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

Bomber guesting for the Lions at BV at lunchtime. And, no, it's not April 1st!

Not surprised that Richard out, that was a horrible fall at Redcar, reckon his knee will be twice normal size today, struggled after the off and was visibly wincing as he walked off

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

Wow,he was really peed off getting dropped then.No surprise there is no Cook.Makes Leicester stronger using RR for Cook.

They just don't care how ridiculous they make the sport look over here. Bomber sacked by Leicester, he has a moan and says he's going to spill the beans on everything when In actual fact he doesn't tell us anything we don't know, and then he goes back to guest for the club that sacks him. How do you explain this to new fans? Honestly. 

Laguta will be getting his Mrs to phone in sick for him shortly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

And what about tonight? Tell me my maths are wrong.....
Richard Lawson's average is 7.38. With the 5% home enhancement that becomes 7.75. 
Dan Bewley's average is 7.49

That might add a few to the crowd tonight, eh?

9 minutes ago, False dawn said:

And what about tonight? Tell me my maths are wrong.....
Richard Lawson's average is 7.38. With the 5% home enhancement that becomes 7.75. 
Dan Bewley's average is 7.49

That might add a few to the crowd tonight, eh?

Your maths are spot on. What you were unable to factor in though is the likelihood that Bewley probably can't be a*sed!

• Haha 2