British Speedway Forum

Leicester lions 2023 (PREMIERSHIP)

Aside from Sedgeman and Bomber I've not been overly fussed with what I've seen from any of them up until now. I still think having either Thompson at reserve was a mistake as well.

1 hour ago, 40-38 said:

Aside from Sedgeman and Bomber I've not been overly fussed with what I've seen from any of them up until now. I still think having either Thompson at reserve was a mistake as well.

Only early ,leave the team as it is, will come good

7 hours ago, 40-38 said:

But who would you have instead of Dan? We know how Anders Rowe loves Leicester, and there is probably a reason why nobody has been trampled in the rush to sign Drew Kemp. Flint and Jenkins were always likely to stay with their current clubs, so that only leaves Dan Gilkes who would have been a risk coming back from injury or Edwards who is averaging less than Dan.

I also think Nick Morris has been OK.

10 hours ago, 40-38 said:

I have to echo other comments, who would do better at Leicester than Dan T?

• Like 1

Just remember guys things can change very quickly with riders not signing. He hasn't signed YET. So for now leicesters team is the same as it was at the start of the season. He may or may not sign at all. So if if a signing doesn't happen just remember to treat each other with respect. He's not a lion. He's a rider who we are interested in but il never confirm trust any source until things actually have happened. One reliable source says he signed. One reliable source will says don't be daft just a rumour. So quite frankly I don't have a scooby doo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FishersGate said:

Just remember guys things can change very quickly with riders not signing. He hasn't signed YET. So for now leicesters team is the same as it was at the start of the season. He may or may not sign at all. So if if a signing doesn't happen just remember to treat each other with respect. He's not a lion. He's a rider who we are interested in but il never confirm trust any source until things actually have happened. One reliable source says he signed. One reliable source will says don't be daft just a rumour. So quite frankly I don't have a scooby doo.

:D 

5 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Peterborough have now been tipped off about his availability as they didn't have a scooby before :D

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

I think perhaps it might have been prudent to have kept the conversion to yourself. 

23 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Peterborough have now been tipped off about his availability as they didn't have a scooby before :D

Don't forget we're talking about Ilya Bendybonko, he'll be good for at least 3 turns around the showground I'm sure :D

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, justathought said:

I think perhaps it might have been prudent to have kept the conversion to yourself. 

I really wouldn't worry as unless his name is Chris Harris and not Chris Holder or Troy Batchelor and willing to ride for a double quarter pounder meal he won't be signed. 

Buster will happily keep using Harris for that 

Edited by Flappy