British Speedway Forum

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

So they should. It's their "Home Leg"...........  Your just a genuine Poole fan that happens to get a kick out of being a troll, at your age :D

He's not a troll and this is supposed to be a NEUTRAL track, as Alledgedly Leicester cannot get theres sorted. Yeh right.

Just now, Starman2006 said:

He's not a troll and this is supposed to be a NEUTRAL track, as Alledgedly Leicester cannot get theres sorted. Yeh right.

Just now, Starman2006 said:

Yes so they are entitled to a practice. Poole have had their home advantage. And Leicester can't practice? Your as bad .. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yes so they are entitled to a practice. Poole have had their home advantage. And Leicester can't practice? Your as bad .. 

So we are also allowed a few laps. Neutral track remember, allegedly,  so should be the same for both. Thank you for your kind words. Yes im not to bad, but its left a massive scar, not just literally.

Edited by Starman2006

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

So we are also allowed a few laps. Neutral track remember, allegedly,  so should be the same for both.

Who's mentioned it being a neutral track... other than you?

• Like 4

Just wait a bit......the next claim will be that Buster is putting in a few ruts and holes and is only letting the Leicester manager and riders know where they are. And that there's a plan for the showers in the Poole changing rooms to be running cold water only......

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

So we are also allowed a few laps. Neutral track remember, allegedly,  so should be the same for both. Thank you for your kind words. Yes im not to bad, but its left a massive scar, not just literally.

Sorry your another clown

18 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Naughty! if it was at Leicester, Poole wouldn't expect practice as theyve all ridden there before and you take your chances. All Leicester riders have ridden the KL track before so already hold an advantage over Poole who have 3 riders who have never ridden there.

If Ben Cook can do well at the Wolves track, then I don't see KL as a problem. 

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Nobody has, it is your home leg that unfortunately you cannot have at home, the least you should get is a practice on what is, for tomorrow night, your home track. 

I swear I cannot take much more from this thread. I am so close to hibernating for the winter! Let me know in March who won the playoff final! :t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Just wait a bit......the next claim will be that Buster is putting in a few ruts and holes and is only letting the Leicester manager and riders know where they are. And that there's a plan for the showers in the Poole changing rooms to be running cold water only......

Yeah. Don't Poole suck as a speedway club:D

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If Ben Cook can do well at the Wolves track, then I don't see KL as a problem. 

I don't particularly see it as a problem but its the principle of not allowing riders who have never ridden the track a chance of a few laps which they wouldn't need or expect if it was at Leicester!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Pretty sure your right.!

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Pretty sure your right.!

And I've just been informed that Buster has had a local Shaman in to put a curse on Poole's side of the pits.

I just wouldn't bother even turning up if I was a Poole rider. Much, much too scary.

• Haha 1