British Speedway Forum

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

At least 2 coaches of Pirate fans so far heading to Leicester on Saturday.(BTW isn't Saturday night riot night in Leicester)?

Yes it is riot night actually, you cheeky so and so. A favourite song of the rioters is ‘ The Wheels From Bus Cannot Be Found’ (you know the tune) so those travelling by coach need to have a plan ‘B’ for getting home.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Weather looks OK for Leicester Saturday so do we know when the Poole leg will be re-scheduled for if it's rained off Friday. 

Sunday? Also depends on how much Leicester want the second leg as they might push that back. However we are rapidly running out of time again! 

Friday is forecast heavy showers. Saturday a dry day in Leicester. Hmm. Could Pirates get the second leg after all, or will Leicester cancel Saturday if we are rained off on Friday?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

I don't think they would do that Steve, too risky to not ride if its dry. 

True they would be guaranteed a big crowd for the first leg. Hundreds of Poole fans making the very long trip. We will certainly be making some noise!

• Like 1

I hope Lawson carries his form from kings lynn tonight into this weekends grand final..... I’m only joking may the best team win, I hope the weather plays ball as the best 2 teams need to fight it out on track with good racing surfaces not on slop, I hope there not made to ride by the higher powers if the weather looks iffy as that would be totally unfair.